I spent a lot recently with judgement. I am REALLY particular about my shards and where I spend them.
Yeah, if I didn't spend my shards on a new outfit pretty much every time I hit 21K (not to mention all the original characters I've bought with shards), god knows how many I have after all these years. If you play DBD like you have no life, 115K is pocket change.
Most people have earned more than that, they just spend them and never see it all at once.
Yeah, if I didn't spend my shards on a new outfit pretty much every time I hit 21K (not to mention all the original characters I've bought with shards), god knows how many I have after all these years. If you play DBD like you have no life, 115K is pocket change.
Most people have earned more than that, they just spend them and never see it all at once.
Yeah I feel ya. I rarely use them. A little here a little there.
Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of a Survivor going in for a sick dunk, but yeah, definitely a bug. If you haven't already, I'd suggest reporting this on BetaHub, as that helps give us more info about what's causing it:
https://app.betahub.io/projects/pr-5642738318
I played about 20 2v8 survivor matches and the person next to me was like this in every lobby. Has this happened to everyone or is it just Playstation, because the only people I've seen mention it so far are on PS?
I played about 20 2v8 survivor matches and the person next to me was like this in every lobby. Has this happened to everyone or is it just Playstation, because the only people I've seen mention it so far are on PS?
Xbox bro reporting in...I have not seen any survivors do the Justice League meme
Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of a Survivor going in for a sick dunk, but yeah, definitely a bug. If you haven't already, I'd suggest reporting this on BetaHub, as that helps give us more info about what's causing it:
Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of a Survivor going in for a sick dunk, but yeah, definitely a bug. If you haven't already, I'd suggest reporting this on BetaHub, as that helps give us more info about what's causing it:
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How can l get this perk? I need on my build right now!
The perk is called "One Above All" Its exclusive right now. :P
Inspector Yoichi's on the case.
how do you even have 110k plus shards sir.
I had 150k xD
I spent a lot recently with judgement. I am REALLY particular about my shards and where I spend them.
Well they're in space so it makes sense!
Bruh..
Actual picture of me dodging a soloq default Meg with 200 hours.
https://share.google/images/rLhG1AKdWGNpV8BlI
Bro found the fifth perk slot.
OK yeah this is pretty great
Is this every lobby, every time?
They're clearly testing one of Sienna's perks out early, those wings on her costume aren't just going to be for show.
DIY go next.
Yeah, if I didn't spend my shards on a new outfit pretty much every time I hit 21K (not to mention all the original characters I've bought with shards), god knows how many I have after all these years. If you play DBD like you have no life, 115K is pocket change.
Most people have earned more than that, they just spend them and never see it all at once.
Yeah I feel ya. I rarely use them. A little here a little there.
And some DBD fans were making fun of Halloween for being buggy. Shouldn’t cast stones yada yada.
Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of a Survivor going in for a sick dunk, but yeah, definitely a bug. If you haven't already, I'd suggest reporting this on BetaHub, as that helps give us more info about what's causing it: https://app.betahub.io/projects/pr-5642738318
I played about 20 2v8 survivor matches and the person next to me was like this in every lobby. Has this happened to everyone or is it just Playstation, because the only people I've seen mention it so far are on PS?
Xbox bro reporting in...I have not seen any survivors do the Justice League meme
No no it’s a new perk called “One Above All” 🤣
Hopefully this inspires the second dbd spinoff except its a 5v5 killers versus survivors basketball pvp game. Make it happen BHVR.
Jesse Faden perk: Benicoff TV.
It's even better on the killer side
kinda reminds me of Jim from TWD chapter
renato really wanted to go see murder mill and was like peace out yall