Do you believe that the new MMR system is working?

Theres been mixed reviews currently about the new MMR system. Some say it works, some say its all over the place. Is it too early to judge? Should we give it more time before we make a decision so that it has a chance of leveling out? Or do you believe its flawed or doesnt work. U can also tell us any sugesstions towards the new mmr system

Tell me your thoughts because I would love to see everyones opinion

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • Nobody knows, but from bhvrs history of how things work out its pretty much a 99% chance for "pretty good job so far".

  • No my killer games feel awful and sleep inducing. I try to take chase with the 1-2 competent survs and the others manage to get 1/4th of a gen done and a dull totem.

  • I'm actually getting survivors who can beat me on killer's I'm NOT good at, which is better than it was before. So I would say for "below average" to "middle of the pack" is improved. It's the "high" MMR players that understand this game in and out that are having a problem with MMR right now. They need to account for players who win back to back to back. That's a sign they need more drastic MMR shifts. Win streaking should be a sign they are WAY out of proper MMR level. They should have each consecutive win after the 3rd be a low exponential curve of increased MMR gain until they start losing, then you can have them level out by losing a few times (I know 'low exponential' sounds like an oxymoron, but "low" is relative here. The increase should start relatively normal and grow more insane with increased wins to prevent "I won 3 games and now I'm facing the top 1% of gamers" scenario). The losses in this state would also be an increased loss to MMR, but a flat change so that a consecutive loss streak will put you closer to your level over time instead of plummeting your MMR back to the level you were at in the beginning.

  • I had an amazing first few days where I was getting matches against and with competent players around my skill level. Now I'm unfortunately just stomping brand new players.