The State of some Killers

So as of right now a few killers are bugged. And by that I mean:

Huntress - Coconut made a video showcasing the bugs regarding her but to summary it up, hatchets can loose collision and hitboxes and get stuck in place, the vfx of a flying hatchet can not even play out, the model can become invisible, it can hit the invisible wall when trying throwing an orbital but only on the way down and it gets a random landing spot even if Huntress throws two of them without moving.

Legion - During Feral Franzy the beatting VFX visible through walls may not be displayed but the heart beat sounds and red glowing outline on survivor's models are present

Springtap - Similiar bug with Killer instinct as Legion but this one here seems dependant on having equipted one of his legendary skins

And last but not least, Wesker - Basic attack animation lacks frames making it feel snappy and the animation itself stops in the middle making it seem like Wesker is cutting at the air even if survivor is right up his face, Bound can get stuck on air if you perform two dashes instantly while flicking your camera for the second one (I'm not talking about Urosnap), there's a delay between Hiting a survivor with Bound and them getting grabbed, survivors may sometimes not get grabbed even if the bound hits if Wesker is not facing them directly and his overall animations seems to lack a few frames.

Also I would like to add that Wiggling is still bugged. But as of right now it's not just lack of killer's movement being affected by wiggle, instead there might be no wiggle animation, sound effects or movement distortion, it can also have movement effect and sound effect but no animation or have animation but lack any of the other two things.

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • Pretty good job so far.

  • houndmaster has been broken since the ptb, if you accidentally spam redirect with snug you will M1 mid power use, slowing down all your momentum and putting you in m1 recovery.

  • Apparently BHVR feels like it’s more important to change the main menu interface and start button, which nobody asked for, than to fix bugs or make any of the many other changes that we have been asking for for years. As long as you all keep spending money on the game, don’t expect them to do anything differently.

  • Pretty much every killer in the game is dealing with animation-related bugs. Great quality check, as always.

  • Also I would like to add that Wiggling is still bugged.

    I've had this happen to me several times, where I think the person just isn't wiggling and they suddenly break free. Super annoying.

  • There is also Houndmaster missing cane during her mori and has some odd small m1 hit when redirecting the dog sometimes. Executioner has a "nervous tick" after using his m2 attack and turning your view to the side. Pig can attack and move normal speed from crouched position. All these new bugs after the patch and all reported the Pig one needs asp fix though.

  • @cogsturning said:

    Also I would like to add that Wiggling is still bugged.

    I've had this happen to me several times, where I think the person just isn't wiggling and they suddenly break free. Super annoying.

    Same…like excuse me. You were wiggling?

  • Survivor I'm chasing Dead Hards? SCREEN FREEZE

    I land a chainsaw hit at a pallet? SCREEN FREEZE, hit didn't count, I'm stunned, and SOMEHOW 10 METERS BACK AWAY FROM THE PALLET

    I land a chainsaw under ANY CIRCUMSTANCE? SCREEN FREEZE

    42 ms average on my connection, ######### ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING OVER THERE?????