The amount of pallets on the asylum
Am I taking crazy pills here? The amount of pallets that spawn on this particular map is beyond ludicrous. I'm seeing pallets literally spawn within two meters of one another. Not a single unfilled tile. What is going on?
Comments
Crazy pills ❌️
Pallet density ✅️
It can be both
Not getting confused with Father Campbell's Chapel? It's in the same realm as Asylum. Asylum i haven't noticed issues with, FCC has had a density issue near shack for a long time
I'd love to see screenshots of these spawns.
I had a game there earlier as well and noticed the same thing. Like a tile that had a very short chain of 4 pallets. Wild.
that whole realm is horrible for killer.
I noticed that too. Saw a clip of 8 pallets behind on the side of the green house in disturbed ward.
Asylum has several issues. The map is one of the biggest maps in the game. Jungle gyms are prone to spawn a lot and there are a lot of safer pallets in the main building and around the map. The main building itself is also very safe with two very strong windows.
It needs a rework, maybe together with nurse so the theme fits.
No, it really was the asylum. The pallets were absolutely crazy. Shame I didn't take screenshots but I'm talking… you know that iron garden-ish thing in front of the main building? Next to that, a meter away, a rock & obstacle with another pallet.
Its called rng.
it's funny coz this map was considered so good even Identity V copied the layout lol
Still a bad map
Pallet Density was the worst things ever done to dbd's maps. Instead of changing tiles and deadzones just add pallets everywhere and make map design even worse. Crazy thing is there are still deadzones on some maps so nothing was gained from the update.