New Tierlist

Screenshot 2026-06-21 110743.png

Ok this my newer and better tier list. im sure Xeno in A is controversial but i feel hes strong and worthy of low a tier

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • Hot take: i would switch billy and blight maybe.

    Xeno higher than myers is heresy i said it.

  • @Angy_Quentin said:

    Hot take: i would switch billy and blight maybe.

    Xeno higher than myers is heresy i said it.

    Honestly i se that switch but come on! Xeno needs some love

  • Merchant should be moved down into F tier.

    Sadako and Ghostface should be moved down to D tier ahead of Trapper; GF>Sadako>Trapper

  • Clown goes to the very top of B tier

    Dredge is bottom of B tier or top of C tier

    Doctor should also be moved to bottom of B tier

    Top 10 is Nurse Blight Billy Dracula Twins Spirit Singularity Kaneki Vecna 2.0 and Plague but honestly the top 10 is always pretty interchangeable with eachother

    The entirety of A tier needs looking at imo nowhere near that amount of killers should be there since most killers nowadays are in B tier or below. That's my personal take on this.

  • @pidgeon said:

    Clown goes to the very top of B tier

    Dredge is bottom of B tier or top of C tier

    Doctor should also be moved to bottom of B tier

    The entirety of A tier needs looking at imo nowhere near that amount of killers should be there since most killers nowadays are in B tier or below. That's my personal take on this

    alright ill fix it hold on

  • @TropesDaMan said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4090848#Comment_4090848

    Honestly i se that switch but come on! Xeno needs some love

    I think im very bad at xeno tbh. Im especially atrocious at using his map mobility correctly. For some reason i just cant seem to not waste tons of time getting stuck in tunnels or teleporting to nobody.

  • @TropesDaMan said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/W8ILW623H373/screenshot-2026-06-21-110743.png

    Ok this my newer and better tier list. im sure Xeno in A is controversial but i feel hes strong and worthy of low a tier

    Having hillbilly above ghoul , dracula and jason is an interesting choice.

    Outside that its pretty standard

  • @Abyast1 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/468892/new-tierlist

    Having hillbilly above ghoul , dracula and jason is an interesting choice.

    Outside that its pretty standard

    Hillbilly is significantly better than all of those killers.. Billy is pretty much inside of S tier he is just held back by like 5 maps.

  • @Abyast1 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/468892/new-tierlist

    Having hillbilly above ghoul , dracula and jason is an interesting choice.

    Outside that its pretty standard

    I dont know, IMO Billy is Top 3 without a Doubt. In general, I feel that the Top 3 are pretty set with Nurse, Blight and Billy and then afterwards you can discuss, I see different people putting Killers in the Top 5. I have seen Twins, Dracula, Ghoul, Spirit seen in different Tier Lists.

    But usually the Top 3 are Nurse, Blight and Billy, most of the time in that order, but sometimes people rank Billy over Blight. (Which I would personally disagree with, @pidgeon made the perfect point that Billy is just held back by a few maps where he is really bad on)

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4090875#Comment_4090875

    I dont know, IMO Billy is Top 3 without a Doubt. In general, I feel that the Top 3 are pretty set with Nurse, Blight and Billy and then afterwards you can discuss, I see different people putting Killers in the Top 5. I have seen Twins, Dracula, Ghoul, Spirit seen in different Tier Lists.

    But usually the Top 3 are Nurse, Blight and Billy, most of the time in that order, but sometimes people rank Billy over Blight. (Which I would personally disagree with, @pidgeon made the perfect point that Billy is just held back by a few maps where he is really bad on)

    Billy on Hawkins and Lerys😓

  • @pidgeon said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4090875#Comment_4090875

    Hillbilly is significantly better than all of those killers.. Billy is pretty much inside of S tier he is just held back by like 5 maps.

    @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4090875#Comment_4090875

    I dont know, IMO Billy is Top 3 without a Doubt. In general, I feel that the Top 3 are pretty set with Nurse, Blight and Billy and then afterwards you can discuss, I see different people putting Killers in the Top 5. I have seen Twins, Dracula, Ghoul, Spirit seen in different Tier Lists.

    But usually the Top 3 are Nurse, Blight and Billy, most of the time in that order, but sometimes people rank Billy over Blight. (Which I would personally disagree with, @pidgeon made the perfect point that Billy is just held back by a few maps where he is really bad on)

    I disagree with the significant part of that statement, but this is an opinion on both ends so ill let you be.

    Haven't played against an insane billy in a while, so that might be changing my opinion slightly, but Dracula definitely can compete with him.

  • Atp I'm convinced Dredge deserves their own "???" Tier. Killer plays so radically different depending on the map you're on and the add ons you use that they almost defy categorization. You get a corn map and they're C tier but you play on Midwich or Meat Plant with it's best add-ons and I genuinely believe they're a top 10 killer.

    Then you have extremely transformative add-ons like Follower's Cowl that's more or less Nowhere to Hide in an add-on giving them an extra power or the microphone that tells you where survivors are across the map but then you feel compelled to always use skull and calendar so I'm not sure how you consider that into the ranking.

    But at the same time I can't even say the community underrated Dredge because on the maps they're bad they're REALLY bad where their mobility is handicapped and their anti loop is a joke on maps with lots of jungle gyms and connecting tiles so I get where the perception comes from.

    Tl;dr Dredge is really weird.

  • @Xendritch said:

    Atp I'm convinced Dredge deserves their own "???" Tier. Killer plays so radically different depending on the map you're on and the add ons you use that they almost defy categorization. You get a corn map and they're C tier but you play on Midwich or Meat Plant with it's best add-ons and I genuinely believe they're a top 10 killer.

    Then you have extremely transformative add-ons like Follower's Cowl that's more or less Nowhere to Hide in an add-on giving them an extra power or the microphone that tells you where survivors are across the map but then you feel compelled to always use skull and calendar so I'm not sure how you consider that into the ranking.

    But at the same time I can't even say the community underrated Dredge because on the maps they're bad they're REALLY bad where their mobility is handicapped and their anti loop is a joke on maps with lots of jungle gyms and connecting tiles so I get where the perception comes from.

    Tl;dr Dredge is really weird.

    my best friend is a P100 Dredge main and i showed him your comment and he agrees. ill try to figure out how to make another tier on the list for him

  • @Xendritch said:

    Atp I'm convinced Dredge deserves their own "???" Tier. Killer plays so radically different depending on the map you're on and the add ons you use that they almost defy categorization. You get a corn map and they're C tier but you play on Midwich or Meat Plant with it's best add-ons and I genuinely believe they're a top 10 killer.

    Then you have extremely transformative add-ons like Follower's Cowl that's more or less Nowhere to Hide in an add-on giving them an extra power or the microphone that tells you where survivors are across the map but then you feel compelled to always use skull and calendar so I'm not sure how you consider that into the ranking.

    But at the same time I can't even say the community underrated Dredge because on the maps they're bad they're REALLY bad where their mobility is handicapped and their anti loop is a joke on maps with lots of jungle gyms and connecting tiles so I get where the perception comes from.

    Tl;dr Dredge is really weird.

    Dredge is literally top 5 on midwich zero doubt in my mind

  • @pidgeon said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4090897#Comment_4090897

    Dredge is literally top 5 on midwich zero doubt in my mind

    Only played as Dredge once, got midwhich and had success

  • xeno top tier is crazy, but not crazy enough to dispute imo. I feel their weakness comes from the human mind that shuts down from being turret blasted. That and they are a very inconsistent killer, I'd argue Xeno is one of the worst killers to streak with. Inconsistent, and fighting people who know how to counter you is exhausting. it's hard to find people who can stick to this killer.

    and yet, they are Potential Killer just like Unknown and Pyramid Head. Xenos tail nerfs these days gives them even more lethality if you aren't afraid of embarrassing yourself.

    I think Bubbas not better than Freddy hate to say it. We all love to see Bubba though