My dream collab is finally here.

IMG_2001.jpeg

Words genuinely can’t describe how happy I am that we are finally getting a Terrifier chapter in DBD. I got home at 9:30 so I to watch the stream after it already ended and almost everything there I was excited for, especially that graphics update so I can’t wait to turn my PS5 into a stove top when that comes out. But to top it all off the amount of joy I had when I saw that clown is immeasurable. Thank you papa DBD, y’all’s made my night.

Comments

  • @TheGoon224 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/IYH3AR4WWMKO/img-2001.jpeg

    Words genuinely can’t describe how happy I am that we are finally getting a Terrifier chapter in DBD. I got home at 9:30 so I to watch the stream after it already ended and almost everything there I was excited for, especially that graphics update so I can’t wait to turn my PS5 into a stove top when that comes out. But to top it all off the amount of joy I had when I saw that clown is immeasurable. Thank you papa DBD, y’all’s made my night.

    Best addition ever, no one can tell me otherwise

  • I'm still in disbelief. November can't come soon enough.

  • happy for ya, doesnt really interest me though, from what i have seen its too gore-y for a Movie for me..


    but question for yall: is there a Main survivor that could be expected with him?

    Also any iconic location? Preferably with pics to get an idea of the atmosphere?

  • @Teh_DuuuDe said:

    I'm still in disbelief. November can't come soon enough.

    we better get a mall santa Art skin

  • @TheGoon224 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/IYH3AR4WWMKO/img-2001.jpeg

    Words genuinely can’t describe how happy I am that we are finally getting a Terrifier chapter in DBD. I got home at 9:30 so I to watch the stream after it already ended and almost everything there I was excited for, especially that graphics update so I can’t wait to turn my PS5 into a stove top when that comes out. But to top it all off the amount of joy I had when I saw that clown is immeasurable. Thank you papa DBD, y’all’s made my night.

    Just out of interest:

    What would arts (I assume it will be him?) power even be? I didn't watch terrifier 1 but 2 and 3.

    As far as I know he is some kind of demonic being, but except super human strength and immortality I don't really know any other abilities of his. I guess they could also add the little girl that can open portals, but that would be pretty bland as a power xD

    (Just to be clear, I don't want to talk it down. I love art, I just don't know what they could make out of him :D)

  • @Teh_DuuuDe said:

    I'm still in disbelief. November can't come soon enough.

    I swear to God, I will legit just keep saving my blood points

  • There is a huge lawsuit happening as we speak.

  • @DuesToa20 said:

    There is a huge lawsuit happening as we speak.

    I'm not a lawyer, so one can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I've read Ruthless want their (apparent) entitlements from licensing deals Leone has made. I don't think they're seeking to void any current deals, but if Leone loses the rights to Art then any future contract negotiations will have to be with Ruthless.

  • @KatsuhxP said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/468509/my-dream-collab-is-finally-here

    Just out of interest:

    What would arts (I assume it will be him?) power even be? I didn't watch terrifier 1 but 2 and 3.

    As far as I know he is some kind of demonic being, but except super human strength and immortality I don't really know any other abilities of his. I guess they could also add the little girl that can open portals, but that would be pretty bland as a power xD

    (Just to be clear, I don't want to talk it down. I love art, I just don't know what they could make out of him :D)

    IDK just as long as it isn’t another ranged killer not that I have a problem with that archetype, but we’ve been getting a lot of them recently and we’re literally about to get another one in August. Maybe something like DND Vecna where he digs through his trash bag for different weapons?

  • @TheGoon224 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4087879#Comment_4087879

    IDK just as long as it isn’t another ranged killer not that I have a problem with that archetype, but we’ve been getting a lot of them recently and we’re literally about to get another one in August. Maybe something like DND Vecna where he’s dig through his trash bag for different weapons?

    Oh that would be super cool, I'm a huge fan of the co²-gas (or whatever it was, feel free to correct me) that he used to freeze the santa with xD

  • @KatsuhxP said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4087893#Comment_4087893

    Oh that would be super cool, I'm a huge fan of the co²-gas (or whatever it was, feel free to correct me) that he used to freeze the santa with xD

    that would honestly be sick not even gonna lie. Maybe even something like the blow torch he has in that one dream sequence in the second movie.

  • I'm glad you're happy for it, but personally I've never understood the appeal. The premise of the Terrifier movies is so generic and boring to me ('what if there was a clown who killed people but um actually he's a demon from hell dimension' is laughably weak, homegrown DBD Clown is much more interesting), and the movies themselves just seem like plotless violence for its own sake. There are a lot of other more compelling horror tropes we don't have yet in DBD and I'm actually a little irritated that we're getting Terrifier instead of one of those.

  • @TheGoon224 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4087897#Comment_4087897

    that would honestly be sick not even gonna lie. Maybe even something like the blow torch he has in that one dream sequence in the second movie.

    Also a nice idea, although it would probably both just hit the survivor. Dbd doesn't really have the options to apply dot-damage sadly.

    Well maybe both, the torch and the co²-gas, hit after a bit of inflicting it onto the survivor. The torch hits faster but maybe gives broken or mangled, meanwhile the co²-gas hits slower but slows the survivor afterwards giving them less distance?

  • @KatsuhxP said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/468509/my-dream-collab-is-finally-here

    Just out of interest:

    What would arts (I assume it will be him?) power even be? I didn't watch terrifier 1 but 2 and 3.

    As far as I know he is some kind of demonic being, but except super human strength and immortality I don't really know any other abilities of his. I guess they could also add the little girl that can open portals, but that would be pretty bland as a power xD

    (Just to be clear, I don't want to talk it down. I love art, I just don't know what they could make out of him :D)

    give him a bunch of diffrent modes with diffrent weapons, his creativity and passion is what makes him art the clown

  • @TropesDaMan said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4087879#Comment_4087879

    give him a bunch of diffrent modes with diffrent weapons, his creativity and passion is what makes him art the clown

    I assume you have something like lich in mind? That would also be really cool :D

  • @TheGoon224 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/IYH3AR4WWMKO/img-2001.jpeg

    Words genuinely can’t describe how happy I am that we are finally getting a Terrifier chapter in DBD. I got home at 9:30 so I to watch the stream after it already ended and almost everything there I was excited for, especially that graphics update so I can’t wait to turn my PS5 into a stove top when that comes out. But to top it all off the amount of joy I had when I saw that clown is immeasurable. Thank you papa DBD, y’all’s made my night.

    As a huge Terrifier and huge Clown fan (not Kenneth, just in general), this is something that actually sent me flying off my couch. If any of you were fortunate to go to 2025's Halloween Horror Nights, you know FULLY why Art the Clown is such an incredible modern horror icon. Regardless of how you feel about the series, the very real criticisms of the first movie specifically, Art the Clown played by the incredible DHT is simply that guy so having him join us and bring a new level of spectacle this November is a genuine treat.

    Also you know fully what will come this Holiday Season…

    image.png
  • Sienna Shaw is the best final girl of the modern horror era next to maybe Maxine Minx from the X trilogy. She will 100% be included if Damien Leone knows why people love T2 and T3.

    image.png
  • @Mikeadatrix said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/468509/my-dream-collab-is-finally-here

    As a huge Terrifier and huge Clown fan (not Kenneth, just in general), this is something that actually sent me flying off my couch. If any of you were fortunate to go to 2025's Halloween Horror Nights, you know FULLY why Art the Clown is such an incredible modern horror icon. Regardless of how you feel about the series, the very real criticisms of the first movie specifically, Art the Clown played by the incredible DHT is simply that guy so having him join us and bring a new level of spectacle this November is a genuine treat.

    Also you know fully what will come this Holiday Season…

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/Q51A0STMYJSP/image.png

    genuinely giving them my wallet if they add that as a cosmetic.

  • Art1.JPG

    I hope they kind of do a mime movement for him. Also he used a trashbag to get different weapons.

  • Art's power according to Slasher Radio's post-anniversary interview with Mathieu Cote, will be brand new and will involve something around Art having different tools. His gore and mori is also stated to go beyond what we already have in the game.

  • @Smoe said:

    Art's power according to Slasher Radio's post-anniversary interview with Mathieu Cote, will be brand new and will involve something around Art having different tools. His gore and mori is also stated to go beyond what we already have in the game.

    Bag of tricks, baby, never bet against Art and his good ol' trashbag of barbarity.

  • @Mikeadatrix said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4088054#Comment_4088054

    Bag of tricks, baby, never bet against Art and his good ol' trashbag of barbarity.

    Watch him pull out the Tommy Gun when all generators gets repaired.

  • @Smoe said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4088058#Comment_4088058

    Watch him pull out the Tommy Gun when all generators gets repaired.

    I would cry, I know BHVR is very careful about firearms in DBD but I genuinely think Art with his pistol and one bullet would be more than enough for extra dramatic flair.

  • @Wiccamanplays said:

    I'm glad you're happy for it, but personally I've never understood the appeal. The premise of the Terrifier movies is so generic and boring to me ('what if there was a clown who killed people but um actually he's a demon from hell dimension' is laughably weak, homegrown DBD Clown is much more interesting), and the movies themselves just seem like plotless violence for its own sake. There are a lot of other more compelling horror tropes we don't have yet in DBD and I'm actually a little irritated that we're getting Terrifier instead of one of those.

    your opinion isnt invalid to be clear, you can feel how you feel but i just wanted to say is while the terrifier movies themselves dont have a compelling plot, there is a significant base of people who just enjoy gorey movies like that in the way that there is a fan base for ######### plot action movies.

    When it comes to over the top violent horror, art the clown is the absolute GOAT currently. and as a killer he is a phenomenal fit for dbd. the movie plot quality istelf really shouldnt have any kind of bearing on whether hes in dbd or not as it has nothing to do with it. Only what the killer is. and terrifier is ######### perfect for dbd and is probably a smart financial decision from behavior. Especially since pennywise is not a grabbable license.

  • @Smoe said:

    Art's power according to Slasher Radio's post-anniversary interview with Mathieu Cote, will be brand new and will involve something around Art having different tools. His gore and mori is also stated to go beyond what we already have in the game.

    now they got me hyped