Cooldown\Timer for crouching and Emotes
I play both killer and survivor equally. One thing I despise are campers but I know sometimes a killer won't have a choice. Tbh, the only time I camp are on those that ask for it, especially when survivors spam the crouch as a distraction. This is really obnoxious, and I think crouching should have a short cool down duration before being used. Thoughts?
Comments
I'm dying 😂😂😂
Anyways crouching helps sometimes adding cooldown to it is bad.
Note the 'if' part of this statement has to be true.
"Obnoxious", you say. Tell you what. 44 years ago, when my mother got pregnant with her first child, a disgusting, old and creepy neighbour said "pregnant eh? Too bad it's not from me, hehe".
THAT is obnoxious. Survivors tapping CTRL, aka teabagging... just no. It's really nothing.
Looks like some people here were born and raised in a bubble of marshmallows till they turned 18 or so.
@jackalmilenko I suggest to keep your cool when you see survivors doing it. Their side of the game can be incredibly frustrating too sometimes. It's just a somewhat infantile way to vent that frustration. They're not out there to ruin your life you know.
Oh, and don't ######### dare suggest to nerf my beloved Urban Evasion. Or I'll gut you.
T-bagging doesn't bother me at all, i never take that personal and i find it funny tbh.
Survivors tbag to communicate with each other, too, or for non toxic reasons. Just because you give into the bait and chase them, doesn't mean it should be changed.
lol no? It's your fault for getting bothered by someone who is doing something to draw your attention and waste your time. Putting a cooldown on crouching would be like bringing back the no bleedout progression on hooks if the killer is nearby, it wouldn't affect anything positively.
Stop ganging up on him.
A fix for tbagging is long overdue.
Pig has a cooldown on crouch too....
I have crouch bound to my thumb mouse button, the microswitch on it is a bit buggy so sometimes it gets stuck in a spam loop.
Not everything is bad sportsmanship butt-dance. lawl.
I need a new mouse.
Tbagging is great. Seeing a survivor do it lets me know they're the designated distraction and that I should go back to patrolling gens. I have abandoned many a chase because the survivor tbagged. Baiting the killer and getting them tilted is a strategy; if you camp survivors because they tbagged, they've won.
Tbagging can also let me know which survivors will probably disconnect the moment I down them.
I don't like that players are allowed to be impolite to each other. Tbagging, killers nodding etc. - all that stuff added toxicity to this community.
Concerning your suggestion: If crouching had a cooldown, it would make stealth play and chases much harder for survs. Probably too hard.
So you want a cooldown because you are triggered by teabagging. That is what this is? This post? Survivors do that for this very reason to trigger a weak minded opponent. The fact that it works is why they do it.