Fellow Survivors, What Type Of Team Mates Piss You Off?
The type of team mate that pisses me off is when they walk to me or crouch to me instead of running to come get me while I’m dying on the hook, plus with the fact when they know that the killer isn’t even near.
Comments
I hate that too, i'll walk towards someone on the hook when they first get put on because I use Sprint Burst so I wanna run when I know the killer isn't there but if they are struggling then I run.
I hate when there are 3 of us left and the gates are powered and 1 gets put on the hook and the other one is just like "okay i'm just gunna go now", and i'm here like >_< ahhhhh, always trying to save everyone lol
Also when all 3 are on a generator and i'm on a hook and the killer is gone and I die because no one comes to save me, you can all see that not one of you are coming, so one of you come save meh!! lol
Exactly what i was about to comment.
My hated Survivor allies are the Hook rushers. I dont mind being on the hook for a little bit, but when they just run right up to unhook right after I get onto it, that annoys me. Especially when they don't have Borrowed Time to prevent an imediate downing.
Hey, let's work on gens when our teammate is dying. Sounds good?
The ones who DC. By far. These days for some reasons I have 1 DC per game, it's almost a meme at this point. Most of the times they are also DS users, their ego probably can't handle the reality of their skills.
People who try to escape or suicide on the hook at the start of the game, or ones who disconnect at the start of the game. Like cool... Thanks for dooming the rest of us to a crap game.
I've seen like level 12 people do this. Like ???
I think it's all been mentioned here;
Survivors that hold you to ridiculous obligations. For ex: Down to the last 2 survivors and Michael in Tier 3 is facecamping your teammate on the hook but if you don't attempt to save them = rage message.
We've all had it happen to where we're on the hook and, even though the killer leaves us, our fellow teammates are too scared to come for the save. It's annoying but in the end I still don't get mad. I didn't pay for their copy of the game so let them play it as cowardly as they want. At that rate, even if I die, it's likely that I rake in more bloodpoints than them. But I still sure as hell wouldn't rage message them.
Yup. Completely understand. I gotten a camping Leatherace on the Jigsaw map, he brought in any ebony mori, and literally all he did for the entire game is hook someone and then sit in the corner with insidious and wait for someone to come unhook them just for him to use his chainsaw and mori the hooked person. Then It was down to me and one person who was on the hook, and while he was sitting there camping, I found the hatch and stayed there until they died, and then all of a sudden I get a message pop up on my screen from the Leatherface saying “COME GET THEM, TF.” I sat there and laughed for a minute straight because it was so childish.
When teammates don't use their surroundings to figure out where people are. It is crucial to know where the killer and some survivors are at all times or at least know in the general area of where they are.
People that kill themselves on the hook while I'm healing myself nearby or on my way to go unhook them.
Most annoying teammates are the ones that don't attempt to save you on the hook when you're on your first hook and the killer is patrolling but it's clear theres an opportunity to save without both of you being downed (I literally manage to not get hooked all game often and then end up dying on my first hook because my teammates are too scared if they hear a heartbeat)
Also yeah ^^^ when your teammate decides to DC if they've been downed like once
how ochido
Well, I mean, it's not like I can't handle these things, or that I salt up the post-game chat or anything, but since we're talking about it. There's a few.
‣Survivors who Urban Immersion up to a hooked survivor who's dangerously close to reaching struggle tier.
‣Survivors who think that if they BT you, they "can't" sandbag you.
‣Survivors who haven't been hooked yet, who won't take a hit for someone else when the person being chased has already been hooked twice.
‣Survivors who run away from the generators after every missed skillchecks, or every half a heartbeat. Especially if it's almost complete.
‣Survivors that are really good, but run DS in higher ranks. Eg; Legitimate legacy players, 1-3k hr experienced players. (With the exception of rank reset, run it all you want at rank reset)
‣Survivors who rip you off a hook when a potential mori was put in, and the killer hasn't left the vicinity yet.
‣Survivors who die early on, but stick around to rage at one specific player.
‣Survivors who can't identify killer perks. BBQ, Nurses, etc.
‣Survivors who can't identify killer addons fast enough. Tombstone Myers, Insta-Hatchet Huntress, etc.
Then you have the rank 20's (I'm referring to the actual new players, or the very inexperienced), who hide in lockers, can't stop failing skill checks, run into the killer, walk or evade everywhere, who take you off the hook and run away instead of healing you, who aren't sure what's best for the team to secure a win.
Buttttt, I don't mind any of these players, because a lot of them are new and still learning. I just felt like I'd throw that in there, because new players exist, and annoy many other players unfortunately.
EDITS: Grammatical errors.
I hate everyone equally.
DC survivors...
Survivors who can't repair a generator, while others are being chased. If I manage to run the killer around for a while and zero gens pop, there's something wrong. Also applies to the few immersed idiots that can't open an exit gate while it's right next to them, despite the killer literally being on the other side of the map.
I don't expect anyone to be able to run the killer around for the whole game, but it seems like there are far too many that go down in less than 15 seconds.
Those that unhook asap. There's a fair chunk of time before the struggle phase, feel free to let the killer go far enough away, hell I don't even care if you wait til I'm about to go into struggle before you save me. As long as you save me before that and not immediately. Doing it asap is as good as just letting me go into struggle. There's also a special place in hell for hook farmers.
Those that won't leave a gen to unhook. I've had games where I've literally been one hooked, despite the killer finding and chasing someone else.
People that kill themselves on the hook, especially if someone is going to save them. Exceptions if you get a lag spike and it doesn't recognize you're still struggling. It happens.
Especially when its a chainsaw killer, tier 3 Myers, or no one escapes death is in effect.
I hate the ones who try to make the killers stop chasing them by bringing them to other survivors. Come on man, don't do me like that!
The only ones I truly hate are the ones who loop the Killer near me while I'm hanging on a hook, and I end up dying on my first hook because noone can get in the save due to Survivor Big E-peen playing ego builder within 8 meters of the hook. Run AWAY from the hook if you're seen!
Ohh Leatherfaces sure do love their Insidious. Lmao... what did he expect you to be like "okie dokie, omw!"
Same type of people, that were mentioned before - 3 people doing gens, noone getting to save you OR when someone is being chased (got hit or even downed far from you) and the other guy/s just sit there on the gens.
BP hogs can be annoying. When I'm running in for a save and someone burns their sprint boost to get there first.
People who need healing but stand in narrow spots that prevent them being healed.
The DC/AFKer
And lately, SWF groups of two who bodyblock me into a corner or generally act a nuisance
The one that "loose connexion" the second they get downed.
They get bonus point if they are the first to dc in the first minute of the game, stay the whole 5 or so minute the game last to thrash talk the killer in the end game chat.
And yes it happen more time than you can believe.
When you're with 1 teammate left and he camps the hatch instead of finishing that last gen and you die because of it. I always lure the killers towards them
Yes so much. I'm always blown away when I get into a post-game chat with someone who loses their stinking mind because "I threw the whole match!!!" by not playing the way they thought -I- should have played. Like well, you died and I lived, and you chose to rush the killer and the hooks when people were thrown on them, and I chose to do generators, so really it just sounds like your choices got you killed, not me. ¯_(ツ)_/¯
So far its the survivors that don't even attempt to help anyone else and then ALSO end up dying
D/C of course
I mean I hate to sound like THAT guy but the ones that consistently miss skill checks just make me 0_0. I understand missing overcharge shots or stuff like that but really? just a normal skill check? that gap is HUGE how the hell are you missing it so often?
I hate ones that farm you off the hook. Happens all the time. Or if just 1 person is working with the killer.
I used to miss skill checks like crazy. Let me tell you why: FPS issues. My skill checks used to be all over the place & I could never predict where I'd have to start my hit from skill check to skill check.
Those who kill me.. a.k.a. unhook when the killer has eye-sight of me.
The legacy teammates. I apologize to anyone who is sensible that uses legacy skins, but every single one I've been teamed with act like the scum of the Earth. They love to troll, exploit, disconnect, and say really disrespectful things in the end game chat.
The doing gens while someone is on hook is reasonable because you need gens to escape and you can get them after without them dying/going on second stage. I hate teammates who teabag it's just sad.
I hate the hatch campers. HEY I UNHOOKED YOUR SORRY ASH TWICE COME GET ME!!
Then they start t-bagging on the hatch, and I tell myself "NEVER. AGAIN." and then... I do it again
This kind... but only if it’s not me.
I absolutely hate WGLF farmers, def during bloodhunt. I'll farm those guys with the killer's support relentlessly.
(You would be surprised how many killers are willing to let you sandbag people that obviously sandbag other allies. No idea why they let me/others do it but I adore killers that tunnel/let us farm sandbaggers.)
Survivors that think you need to save them when exit gates are powered and NOED just downed them.
That one that DC, when downed, are the most despicable S bags seriously'. It's guaranteed to be a loss if they do that at the start, leaving you with 5 gens to complete, if another person DC again with the same reason it's gg
There are also some idiot survivors that doesn't save you from the hook despite the Killer chasing and hurting another survivor...
Only survivors I hate as survivors are rats. The ones trying to farm with the killer and come point you out or body block. They are cancer.
If you are at a point where you can finish the generator before the survivor reaches the 2nd phase or dies then go ahead and finish it.
Why waste your SB when you can be saved before you die or reach struggle, unless they actually do die or end up struggle phase then yes they are annoying.
But overall I hate the survivors that unhook you immediately when its Freddy.
Flashlight discolight survivors! Those that intentionally annoy the killer which makes it worse for all. If the killer is being an ahole then fine but 9/10 its those flashlights blinding them just to annoy.
Screw your sprint burst. That can regenerate. A dead survivor cannot.
Seriously people who dc just don't give a crap about how what they do affects their team which is truly saddening. I've had MULTIPLE matches where, if that one guy had stayed, I would've been trounced.