Lobby dodge is disgusting
There seems to be an epidemic of lobby dodging, I sometimes get lobby dodged 10+ times in a row, different survivor characters as well. These Idiot killer players will dodge 1 survivor with P3 head, or 1 survivor with a flashlight, I only play solo que and I'm always at red rank, I play both killer and survivor and the only thing I would lobby dodge as a killer is a 4 man SWF with 4 P3s 4 Items (key, map,whatever else). I don't understand how people find games if they dodge just about anything. There needs to be some kind of punishment for excess lobby dodge
Comments
There is an epidemic of DCing, the rates go up when I play Nurse, Billy, Legion, Spirit, and the funniest one Hag
Not sure what gives, 4/5 of those that I listed are actively fun to go against. Oh well.
Lobby Dodging is like Deranking. People who do it don't give a #########.
Personally, I rather not dodge after waiting 10 minutes for a lobby...
Balance the game around premade teams with voice chat (aka SWF) and lobby dodging would cease to exist. You can't force people to play a unbalanced game that they don't find fun.
Devs said before the release that survivors are supposed to feel lonely. That they should know little to nothing about the killer, etc.
Not a single word on playing with friends.
SWF was rushed in and bugged af during the first weeks.
Then almost 2 years later a dev explained that SWF was planned from the beginning.
This part is where people started to doubt. Since SWF was never mentioned in the pre release streams, interviews or anywhere else. But suddenly it was a feature from the get go.
Survivors have to invite each other after a match or a dodge. There is no permanent party feature, no way to see the load out of your friends and no way to reconnect to a match. Isn't that strange? I mean if SWF was planned from the start, those features should be in the game. Don't you think?
flashlights are disgusting
coordinated swf groups are disgusting
multiple insta heals are disgusting
decisive strike is disgusting
genrush is disgusting (multiple toolboxes)
want me to continue?
edited into last post, didn't mean to double post
Survs want easy games because most of them are ######### at the game.> @Tsulan said:
I never lobby dodge, not because I am good, and certainly not because I enjoy going up against 4 stacks; but because I know i will never BECOME a good killer by dodging the harder games like a little #########. What am I rewarded with?
"GG EZ ahahahaha"
-___-
Still, I won't give in to these pricks by becoming them.
Surviving isn't disgusting but playing in a way that makes the game unbalanced and not fun for the killer (SWF with voice coms) while pretending that's not what your doing is disgusting.
SWF complain about dodging killers. But they disconnect the moment they can´t bully a killer.
Well, I SUCK as killer, and I am trying to learn nurse. I am TERRIBLE with her blinks right now. I just don't get them, their range, how I seem to keep getting cucked by the buggy walls you can't blink through DURING A CHASE (I wonder if the survs I went against play her too and know which walls those are, come to think of it)...and I had a match where the first guy I injured. Not hooked, not downed, but INJURED, disconnected.
Literally, I found him within 30 seconds of the game, was thinking to myself FINALLY, a match where something good will happen to me as nurse, and the guy disconnects the second I hit him.
Go figure the other 3 survs were actually much higher rank and super good at juking/looping, so I lost my ass.
Like I said in another thread, my morale for this game is just dropping fast.
Go learn someone else. If you start out with the nurse, survivors will bully you until you hate the game.
Nurse is the hardest to learn. Better start with something easier.
My choice and my enjoyment, sugar. Nothing salty about wanting to play the game as allowed. ^3^
Stay ranting about Killers sweetheart, keeps your blood pumping, jus don't OD on it, blood pressureis a Killerr💀💜
@Nikkiwhat It's not a problem for YOU, good for you. Most others are experiencing it. So your "It not nearly as common" bullshit is just that: bullshit. MOST games have penalties for this sort of crap.
Your dumbass post basically:
It's okay if the killer lobby dodges
SURVS DC WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Get ######### real.
I played as a killer as well of course, but i like to play both roles, not just one.
Dcing is bad for both sides you silly thing, makes me feel bad as Killer and so I farm and let Survivors off, or as Survivor it makes the game moot. Dodging is a none issue, Ive been playing multiple games throughout this event, been dodged once as Survivor. Thats the way the cookie crumbles. Sounds like it could be you have a reputation or whomever you're with. Either way, keep playing or stop for a bit. No one is obligated made to play VS you 💋
Because the game will have bot killers?
Or are killers suddenly not required anymore to play the gen repair simulator?
Yeah, they really look like rank 15 potatoes...

Fully decked death squad that tried to bully low rank killers.
Would you prefer some rank 1 screenshots?
How about perk- and addon-less Freddy?
If you read that yourself a couple of times you might eventually get what a load of crap you are stating here....sorry.... this is the kind of bull feces attitude that is exactly ruining the game.
Remove the killers ability to see the survivors inventory. Remove the cancel button unless there is someone with a ping above 200 in the lobby. Problem solved.
s/
People just want to relax and have fun. They don't want some moron tbagging them and telling them to kill themself if they lose, or to die of cancer if they win.
Morons who do whatever they cab and bring the most OP things just to try and ruin the fun of everyone else.
The posts about dodging are becoming pretty recurrent now and I don't know why this is now a problem and a few months ago nobody was talking about it...
Both sides make things that annoy the other side and I suffered it in both sides but I don't get the hypocrisy of some survivor mains about dodge, which is one of the most innocuous actions a player can do to avoid a playstyle he/she don't like. Also there are some people exaggerating... get dodged 10 times in a row, I don't believe it. The hypocrisy is survivor mains crying because time wasted by killers dodging but I'm sure they have never talked whith their friends using a third party software, or never told their mates that the killer have NOED when dying before the last change, or never Tbag after a pallet or in the exit gates wasting the killers time and being unsportive, but "ooooooh ooooh, killer is gasting some of my time dodging, what a shame, is disgusting".
Also, killers do things when I'm playing survivor that annoy me a lot, one of the things that annoy me the most is for example use a Party Streamer, get tunneled and moried and die knowing that the killers is taking profit of my Party Streamer... But I don't come to the forum ask for a change and call the people disgusting, I simply accept it and only complain when talking with my friend about the game...
Neither. It because killers won't have a clue when SWF come into their lobby.
They don't have a clue now that is why they are lobby dogging solo survivors.
Some killer mains are arguing that it is ok for them to dodge lobbies if its not going to be a fun game, the reality is it is not and something needs done about it.
Cherry picking any game should be stopped on both sides, the game is what it is, don't act like you should have the right to do something on one side if you don't think its fun yet complain about the other for doing exactly the same, that is highly hypocritical.
It is a right of my choice if I want to stay in a lobby or not, same with Survivors dipping out of my lobbies or others. People are blowing this into a bigger issue than it is.
Of course they can, it's not about be able too that should stay for legit reason like real life for example.
They removed the option to see killers profiles so they could not cherry pick lobbies and dodge players anymore for how or who they played, do you get it now? Is that clearer for you?
I guess you think they should make that option available to them again since you think cherry picking who you play versus is ok?
You're too wrapped up in this buddy :]
You literally, LITERALLY said their right to lobby dodge was taken away, as a counterpoint to mine.
"Well the devs obviously think it's not your right hence they removed that option from survivors."
No ######### they took out the ability to see Killer's profile, where ever did I refute or debate that? May want to clear thru that Bubba Brain a bit honey. I said it's anyone's right to stay or leave a lobby, you refuted that eith misconstruing the points made with an example that had nothing to do with what I've been presenting here. Points for trying I suppose
Read my first post you replied too again where i outline why survivors had seeing killers removed (the reason for dodging) as you are obviously taking things way out of context by seeing things too literally, you don't have to be specific when it's relevant to the actual points of the discussion as no one has mentioned removing the ACTUAL leave lobby button.
Who saw that coming, surprise surprise
Same with bbq nerf.... sometimes you can just shake your head
Until gens take longer than 5 minutes for all 5 to be complete, I'll dodge any lobby with 2+ toolboxes and I don't give a #########. Sorry, I actually want to PLAY the game, not have it end in 5 minutes. And you know why killers get to see survivor loadout? Because killer is supposed to be in the POWER ROLE. You know, because it's an asymmetrical horror game? Even though the balance is a joke, that is the intention. If you don't like being dodged, don't load in with 2 toolboxes, an insta heal and a purple flashlight.
Yes, because banning killers from loading into lobbies will do a LOT to get you into a lobby quicker... oh wait.
And remove half the people who play killer from the game at the same time. Great idea.
Why did I derank you ask? Because we had a huge problem with high rank players deranking to 20-17 to stomp noob players during a free weekend. Especially death squads. When Flashlights were almost instant.
Some high rank players deranked to ruin those toxic players experience. It was highly discussed on the steam forum.
Back then I hooked everyone twice and let them escape (just for the points) IF they were new players and not some toxic scum that last second switched.
The community took care of their own toxic waste. Since back then players could derank to rank 20.
Stop trash talking after every match. It's caught up with you.
I had five lobby dodges in a row this evening. No idea why. I was playing solo. I wasn't carrying a flashlight or firecrackers. Didn't even have a toolbox equipped.