Dead By Daylight Ships?
Please do not hate on this. Everybody has their own opinions and rights. Nobody's forcing you to 'ship' anything, we're just putting it out there.
Tell me who YOU ship them with!
Use the same list, but if you don't ship what I ship, delete it and fill out a different name.
I play on ps4, so this list won't include Bill. Feel free to add Bill in yours though!
I'm doing this because I want to see other people's ships.
Dwight: Jake
Meg: Trapper
Claudette: Hillbilly
Jake: Dwight
Nea: Nobody
Ace: Tapp
Feng: Nobody
Laurie: Nobody
David: Frank (The Legion)
Quentin: Joe/Joey (The Legion)
Tapp: Ace
Kate: Nobody
Adam: Jake or Spirit
Jeff: Nobody
Trapper/Evan: Meg
Wraith/Phillip: Doctor/Herman
Hillbilly: Claudette
Nurse/Sally: Huntress/Anna
Hag/Lisa: Nobody
Doctor/Herman: Wraith/Phillip
Shape/Michael: Nobody
Cannibal/Leatherface: Nobody
Huntress/Anna: Nurse/Sally
Nightmare/Freddy: Nobody
Pig/Amanda: Spirit/Rin
Clown/Kenneth/Jeffrey: Nobody
Spirit/Rin: Pig/Amanda or Adam
Legion/Frank: David
Legion/Julie: Legion/Susie
Legion/Susie: Legion/Julie
Legion/Joe/Joey: Quentin
Comments
Poor lonely Jeff :')
Poor Jeff? Kate and Laurie didn't get anyone, why is Jeff singled out? Doesn't he seem like a starving-artist loner anyway?
It's a joke lmao
The one community shipping that even the devs have brought up a couple of times after it got popular in the community is the Nurse and Wraith.
Wasn't there some confirmed connection between the wraith and the nurse? I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's a thing.
This may come across as offensive, and it's not meant to be. But...
WHY does everything have to have "ships" these days? It is sooo damn annoying. You can't have one TV show, movie, video game, or novel without someone wanting to "ship" characters. Ugh!
Survivors x Generators
There's no connection.
Jake x Claudette and maybe like Susie x Joey.
I don't know- I'd rather say ship than love so---
Me x Sally
yes
She's got a choking kink
NDJFHGBDS
Uh huh, so i'm curious if she loves receiving it.
LFMAO, I actually laughed at both of these; first time I've ever gotten any entertainment out of a ship thread :'D
Lmao, dwight x locker, claudette x flashlight, and jake x toolbox are otp
i
My fave is Dwight X David, NONE can beat that and you can't change my mind. BUT I also like Quentin X Kate, Wraith X Nurse, and Jake X Claudette, and Huntress X Trapper.
Kingfield and Quentin x Kate are cute, i'll admit that
Jake and Dwight
Quentin and Nea
Kate and Jeff
Hillbilly and clown
Or maybe she just likes Big Bell Clappers.
@OffensiveHumor
Posted this picture on another post about DBD Ships.
Still not sure the original creator....
Myers has eyes for everyone.
Stalking Intensifies!
That made me laugh for the longest time I'm crying
In my own opinion, I ship Kate with Susie. UwU
Laurie strodeXquentin smith
jane romero X david king
DemogorgonX hag<3🖤
Trapper X Doctor
Jane X Ash
Jake and David
I don't understand what "ships" are? Relationships?
Am I just old? Is this what the kids are calling it now?
Wraith x Nurse
The only official one
I ship my team and generators.
Quentin and Feng (Queng)
Quentin and Laurie (Laurtin)
Steve and Nancy (obviously)
Meg and Myers
And Jeff and any female apart from Kate and Spirit lol
Huntress and Detective Tapp.
”I bring you home, you husband now!”
I can imagine hag and ace doing it.
Whenever I hear someone shipping Steve and Nancy I just wanna Rip my hair out. She's with Jonathan. Are you a fake fan or did you forget something so clear in ST season 3 😵. No offense but it just makes me wince because I know it's false.
Fun fact Stevec and Jonathan are a couple in real life too.
*Nancy and Jonathan
I meant that 🤧
That relationship didn’t go well
Dwight and Locker
I ship myself with All 4 Legion
Susie Frank Joey And Julie :)
Me with the hook ❤️
WOAH THERE MIKEAL YOU GOTTA GET CONSENT FIRST
Okay Mr people aren't allowed to think about whether characters within a fictional universe would be in relationships with each other. You don't like it? Leave the thread, no reason to be rude towards other people just because you don't like something.
With a bit of communication we can get it right back on track!
Hopefully!
Disgusted by people joking about characters in a video game being together?