Survivors start on the ground idea

We were just talking about changes to gameplay and I thought of this idea that survivors could start on the ground and have to recover to injured state and then heal to full health.but where this could be interesting is if you only heal to injured state and your knocked down you can get back up.but this only applies if you don't fully heal. Maybe a perk?

Comments

  • Wait, are you saying you want Survivors to start the game in a DYING STATE?
    What holy hell did you come from to come up with that idea? NO ONE would agree to that.

  • Lol Deerstalker

  • We were just talking about changes to gameplay and I thought of this idea that survivors could start on the ground and have to recover to injured state and then heal to full health.but where this could be interesting is if you only heal to injured state and your knocked down you can get back up.but this only applies if you don't fully heal. Maybe a perk?

    @fcc2014 @Vietfox
    It finally happened......
  • Quite the revolutionary idea. I'd say: Let survivors start the match hooked!

  • .....well it's a new idea at least.
  • We were just talking about changes to gameplay and I thought of this idea that survivors could start on the ground and have to recover to injured state and then heal to full health.but where this could be interesting is if you only heal to injured state and your knocked down you can get back up.but this only applies if you don't fully heal. Maybe a perk?

    You ever heard of no mither? It's basically what you're saying at the end of your post its a David King perk
  • God why do survivor mains always want to implement sich crazy stuff?
  • Guys, kids play this game. It's only natural that 12 year olds hop on these forums with ideas. Yes it's stupid, but we shouldn't be too harsh about it. We might affect his development.

  • God why do survivor mains always want to implement sich crazy stuff?
    I seriously doubt it's a survivor main if they say they want to start on the ground  , I think it's like @Sinner said maybe a kid or just a bait post its kind of hard to tell to be honest
  • Nani the hell, this is awful, this is saying lets start the trial dead

  • @OrionsFury4789 said:

    @fcc2014 @Vietfox
    It finally happened......

    Only a matter of time. 2 on the hook, 1 on the ground the other starts injured.

  • For your own good, delete this post before the toxic ones arrive. Also nice b8 m8

  • A couple of people sarcastically proposed this and I remember telling them to not give people ideas like this.

    Here we are

  • What about letting the match start with all the survivors dead? Maybe something like a common offering.
  • This is why the devs don't listen to us....
  • i'm a bloody killer main, and even i don't agree with this

  • @Adonisadon234 said:
    i'm a bloody killer main, and even i don't agree with this

    Obvious bait thread is obvious. The only people who don't seem to get it are either oblivious or pretending that all killers are like this to push their own agenda of ignoring all killer complaints.

  • Yes its legal to 420 where I live. Of course it was in jest.I'd still try it.

  • No mither is the most difficult play style.

    This guy: hold my beer
  • We were just talking about changes to gameplay and I thought of this idea that survivors could start on the ground and have to recover to injured state and then heal to full health.but where this could be interesting is if you only heal to injured state and your knocked down you can get back up.but this only applies if you don't fully heal. Maybe a perk?

    While you're at it, they might as well be mangled, haemorrhaging, blind, deaf and suffering madness 3 too. With item inefficiency at 200%. Start next to hooks within the killers terror radius.

    On a more serious note, this is the funniest post I have EVER read on any gaming forum!