P100 rewards?

I've heard talk about P100 rewards... I think it would be cool to reward people for their dedication, but what would a P100 reward be? I want to hear your thoughts.

Comments

  • But they've already spoken out about it... And honestly, given all the time I've invested in my P100s, I just don't think it's right for them to give me a badge. I'd rather get a skin (maybe a #Team100 shirt or a "you need to take a shower" shirt 😂) or a charm for the killers, or an iconic weapon, because the truth is, I've invested way too much time in the game for them to give me a badge that no one is going to care about. In fact, I'm not interested in badges at all; I never look at them at the end of the match. I don't care what my teammates have. I only look at the perks to TRY to make sure they didn't cheat, and the prestige. And the badges I'm using are some of the first ones they release and I've never changed them again.
    Many will say that an icon skin wouldn't be right because that will get you tunneled or bullied as a killer. Please... I'm already tunneled and bullied as a killer without having anything distinctive, a new one is not going to change anything.

    imagen.png
  • @IrisLP said:

    But they've already spoken out about it... And honestly, given all the time I've invested in my P100s, I just don't think it's right for them to give me a badge. I'd rather get a skin (maybe a #Team100 shirt or a "you need to take a shower" shirt 😂) or a charm for the killers, or an iconic weapon, because the truth is, I've invested way too much time in the game for them to give me a badge that no one is going to care about. In fact, I'm not interested in badges at all; I never look at them at the end of the match. I don't care what my teammates have. I only look at the perks to TRY to make sure they didn't cheat, and the prestige. And the badges I'm using are some of the first ones they release and I've never changed them again.
    Many will say that an icon skin wouldn't be right because that will get you tunneled or bullied as a killer. Please... I'm already tunneled and bullied as a killer without having anything distinctive, a new one is not going to change anything.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/FSWP7ZZG2166/imagen.png

    I didn't know the the devs said anything about it, thanks for the info... although a player portrait seems a little lame for the amount of time and effort invested…

  • My brother says we should get golden skins for P100

  • @IrisLP said:

    But they've already spoken out about it... And honestly, given all the time I've invested in my P100s, I just don't think it's right for them to give me a badge. I'd rather get a skin (maybe a #Team100 shirt or a "you need to take a shower" shirt 😂) or a charm for the killers, or an iconic weapon, because the truth is, I've invested way too much time in the game for them to give me a badge that no one is going to care about. In fact, I'm not interested in badges at all; I never look at them at the end of the match. I don't care what my teammates have. I only look at the perks to TRY to make sure they didn't cheat, and the prestige. And the badges I'm using are some of the first ones they release and I've never changed them again.
    Many will say that an icon skin wouldn't be right because that will get you tunneled or bullied as a killer. Please... I'm already tunneled and bullied as a killer without having anything distinctive, a new one is not going to change anything.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/FSWP7ZZG2166/imagen.png

    To be fair, friend, they are probably not going to do P100 skins because of licenses. Nightmare on Elm Street, in particular, is one that would probably not accept such cosmetics to their characters.

    The badge isn't the greatest reward, I agree, but at least every character can get it.

  • Banners and badges would be cool. Cosmetics for non-IP characters would be nice but I don't know if I want to be broadcasting my survivor level in the lobby. I don't want to disappoint the killer with my mediocre abilities right out the gate.

    My current reward for my p100 survivor is getting basically zero fog vials in my bloodweb.

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3977836#Comment_3977836

    To be fair, friend, they are probably not going to do P100 skins because of licenses. Nightmare on Elm Street, in particular, is one that would probably not accept such cosmetics to their characters.

    The badge isn't the greatest reward, I agree, but at least every character can get it.

    yeah... P100 skins would be unlikely for licensed killers... but if they had it just on original killers, it wouldn't be ideal but still... portraits are neat too i guess

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3977836#Comment_3977836

    To be fair, friend, they are probably not going to do P100 skins because of licenses. Nightmare on Elm Street, in particular, is one that would probably not accept such cosmetics to their characters.

    The badge isn't the greatest reward, I agree, but at least every character can get it.

    That's true. I understand that part, and I can agree that licensed characters wouldn't be able to get skins. But a badge honestly makes me think reaching P100 isn't worth it. I admit that if they stick with this idea, I won't invest any more time trying to get other characters to P100.

  • @cogsturning said:

    Banners and badges would be cool. Cosmetics for non-IP characters would be nice but I don't know if I want to be broadcasting my survivor level in the lobby. I don't want to disappoint the killer with my mediocre abilities right out the gate.

    My current reward for my p100 survivor is getting basically zero fog vials in my bloodweb.

    LOL Curiously, in my p100s I'm getting a lot of fog vials and I don't want them, I'll give them all to you hahaha.

  • @IrisLP said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3977874#Comment_3977874

    LOL Curiously, in my p100s I'm getting a lot of fog vials and I don't want them, I'll give them all to you hahaha.

    Please send them my way I've died with the few I had 😭😭😭

  • @IrisLP said:

    But they've already spoken out about it... And honestly, given all the time I've invested in my P100s, I just don't think it's right for them to give me a badge. I'd rather get a skin (maybe a #Team100 shirt or a "you need to take a shower" shirt 😂) or a charm for the killers, or an iconic weapon, because the truth is, I've invested way too much time in the game for them to give me a badge that no one is going to care about. In fact, I'm not interested in badges at all; I never look at them at the end of the match. I don't care what my teammates have. I only look at the perks to TRY to make sure they didn't cheat, and the prestige. And the badges I'm using are some of the first ones they release and I've never changed them again.
    Many will say that an icon skin wouldn't be right because that will get you tunneled or bullied as a killer. Please... I'm already tunneled and bullied as a killer without having anything distinctive, a new one is not going to change anything.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/FSWP7ZZG2166/imagen.png

    I would honestly not really a big fan of Skins for P100s. I dont know if I am the only one, but I play my P100-character way less than other characters. I P100ed my Nea and since she is P100, I rather play other Survivors, because she feels completed and the only thing I would spend BPs on would basically to stockpile more Items and Add Ons on her. The only time where I basically play her nowadays is during events so that I can collect more Event Items on her.

    But other than that, I rather play other characters, at least on Survivor. I dont think I will ever P100 a Killer, but mainly because I play all sorts of Killers and it takes quite some time to increase their Prestige if you are not maining one Killer. But I would admit, a Skin on a P100-Killer would be more useful since Killers are all different.

    Personally, I would wish for some ingame bonus when you reach P100 on a character. Maybe a small increase in BPs and Shards, a permanent Bonus you gain like a set percentage of increased Shards and BPs you get from games. Could even become smaller the more P100s you have, to not make people rush to P100s or other things.

    But a Banner or Badge… Lame. Really. Should have been in the game since they changed the Prestige.

  • @Jargonator said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3977865#Comment_3977865

    yeah... P100 skins would be unlikely for licensed killers... but if they had it just on original killers, it wouldn't be ideal but still... portraits are neat too i guess

    I agree friend, it would be neat. I would like to have a P100 Skull Merchant skin.

    Hopefully the badges don't disappoint.

    @IrisLP said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3977865#Comment_3977865

    That's true. I understand that part, and I can agree that licensed characters wouldn't be able to get skins. But a badge honestly makes me think reaching P100 isn't worth it. I admit that if they stick with this idea, I won't invest any more time trying to get other characters to P100.

    Fair enough, friend!

    I think P100 is worth reaching if you really like a character, and if you intend to keep them as your main.

  • @Jargonator said:

    I've heard talk about P100 rewards... I think it would be cool to reward people for their dedication, but what would a P100 reward be? I want to hear your thoughts.

    Special frames that are shaped and coloured like your current crest on that character, badges unlockable at Prestige 10 on all characters, triggerable effect for any outfit that mirrors your current crest colour in the form of blood vein like branches on your character's body (licensing issues likely tho)