Why has Streetwise not been killswitched yet?
There is countless video evidence of this bug. Multiple bug reports. And I did not encounter a match yesterday where at least one survivor wasn't running Streetwise and a medkit or toolbox, so you know they're abusing the hell out of this exploit.
So, BHVR. Why on earth have you not killswitched this?
Comments
They don't work on the weekend, so it won't be killswitched til tomorrow if at all
Bad priorities. Same reason why they haven't kill switched the vials yet
y… pls.. i hope so. Every. damn. game.
They won’t kill switch it, so there’s no point in asking. It’s inexplicable - the kill switch was apparently created for this exact thing. The only possible explanations are 1) BHVR actually wants to keep the bug for a while because it attracts more players, or 2) some BHVR employees have “less than X number of kill switches per year” on their performance goals.
Streetwise is part of my go-to gen build and I'm not exploiting the bug, I'm just using it normally. I hope if they killswitch it, it's brief.
Chances are slim it'll happen. They've left plenty of bugged perks running in the past, including Call of Brine when it would literally revert a gen from 90% down to 0% in a second lol think that one stuck around for like 2 months.
Yeah this isn't an excuse. This has been know before the weekend and they've been known for kill switching late on a friday night aka the invisible Wesker Bug.
Wasn't that Merciless Storm? For some reason there were a lot of skill check Doctors at that time!
Sorry, you're correct, it was Merciless Storm! I knew it was an Onryo perk but couldn't remember which lol
What kind of gen build makes use of new streetwise?
Does it not still stretch out item charges?
Edit: oh wow, yeah, it sucks now. Didn't realize they'd completely chaged it. I was wondering why I was less efficient on gens. Guess I'm in the market for a new perk.
Only for items found in chests