Perk Rework : Up The Ante
The perk will be removed and entire new perk will replace it, called Fever Dream.
Having the perk Fever Dream equipped will spawn a slot machine somewhere in the map. The slot machine can be accessed by both survivors and killers. Up to a maximum of 4 can be spawned at a time. After the machine have been used, it will be swallowed by the entity. After 150/135/120 seconds, up to 4 more slot machines will spawn randomly.
A slot machine has a chance mechanic, granting both killers and survivors with a random effect. Even chance to get a positive or negative effect, a true gamble.
Comments
I think I see where your idea is, and I like the main part of it.
With how you said it though, it doesn't seem like the reward part of the risk/reward is strong enough to incentivize players to go for it. Although I could be wrong, as you didn't exactly specify what effects may be given to the player.
Neat idea though, obviously just needs some more fleshing out!
idk, I like the "put it all on red" kind of mentality the perk gives me to immediately go into 2nd
ReReminds me of the event pumpkins. Could squish them to get haste, could get hindered though too.
Did the math on it, a full luck loadout gives you a 75% chance to unhook yourself. If 2 players bring UTA and Salty Lips, jumps to 90%.
Luck builds are kinda scary man ๐ถ๐ถ๐ถ๐ถ