New Killer has unlimited no terror radius why?

In every Match with the new Killer i or we have no Terro radius. This is Game braking.

I'm really angry because he can easily pull me off the Generator every round.๐Ÿ˜ก

Comments

  • @Sheffield said:

    In every Match with the new Killer i or we have no Terro radius. This is Game braking.

    I'm really angry because he can easily pull me off the Generator every round.๐Ÿ˜ก

    You just have to keep an eye on your surroundings.

  • Really? then I always get a free hit cool ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

  • @Sheffield said:

    Really? then I always get a free hit cool ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

    He's pretty loud, you can hear him moving towards you so free hits are survivors not paying attention because they are used to the TR.

  • have you considered paying attention?

  • @Sheffield said:

    In every Match with the new Killer i or we have no Terro radius. This is Game braking.

    I'm really angry because he can easily pull me off the Generator every round.๐Ÿ˜ก

    Use your eyes and ears, instead of staring at the generator and ignoring your surroundings.

  • I always pay attention and always turn the camera but he always comes around the corner and there's not much you can do except get hit

  • @Sheffield said:

    In every Match with the new Killer i or we have no Terro radius. This is Game braking.

    I'm really angry because he can easily pull me off the Generator every round.๐Ÿ˜ก

    The new killer gets undetectable for a brief time after coming out of a door. I'm not sure how this is any different to you than any of the other killers that have undetectable. Are:

    • Ghost Face
    • Pig
    • Wraith
    • Demogorgon
    • Skull Merchant

    all OP to you as well?

  • @Sheffield said:

    I always pay attention and always turn the camera but he always comes around the corner and there's not much you can do except get hit

    But he is pretty loud, like Demogorgon. I am very confused on how you can't hear his footsteps. Unless this is part of the bugged audio.

  • @Shinkiro said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3944018#Comment_3944018

    He's pretty loud, you can hear him moving towards you so free hits are survivors not paying attention because they are used to the TR.

    I can hear him just fine without headphones (he is very loud). I have no idea how people are getting grabbed. I have not been grabbed a single time today or on the PTB.

  • He sounds like the metal pipe meme audio file

  • @SpringTrapHatchetOP said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3944055#Comment_3944055

    20 seconds isn't a "brief" time and the teleport is 100% silent. You must be a stringtrap player to be so ardently dick riding this new killer. You aren't fooling anyone. The killers you mentioned all have counterplay. Their is no way to counter this bs 20 second undetectable on teleport.

    "I must be a springtrap player" Bro the killer has been out for like 2 hours, i have played 2 games with him.

    You need to chill.

  • @SpringTrapHatchetOP said:

    The stupid moron idiots at BHVR released another P2W killer. Should be max 3 seconds of undetectable and the global teleport should have a noise just like demogorgons does.

    I can't even play killer only because the queue times are 40 minutes.

    Stupid money grubbing soulless Canadian dogs put money above balance and customer integrity.

    BHVR you should be ashamed of yourself especially that stupid CENSOR HAPPY COW MANDY, literal gestapo.

    forum ban speed run comment

  • Its obviously just a ragebait account that is gonna get deleted and thrown away anyway. But it is amusing that this person is raging this hard about something that we have been able to play with for like 2 hours.

  • @Sheffield said:

    I always pay attention and always turn the camera but he always comes around the corner and there's not much you can do except get hit

    Im really sorry to say but this sounds like a skill issue. I haven't had any issue with this and I have been facing him for the last couple hours straight.

  • What are you talking about. This Killer isn't even anywhere near OP. He has the highest skill Ceilling in the game. He's just a M1 Killer with a ranged Attack and Doors not only he can use but the survivors as well. If you stop just looking at the Gen and look around like Even the most unskilled player can do ull do just fine

  • @Shinkiro said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3944018#Comment_3944018

    He's pretty loud, you can hear him moving towards you so free hits are survivors not paying attention because they are used to the TR.

    True but him exiting portal is realy quite (he is invisiable for like 1-1.5 seconds) compare to alien,sadoko,demogorgon,dredge.

  • @Sheffield said:

    In every Match with the new Killer i or we have no Terro radius. This is Game braking.

    I'm really angry because he can easily pull me off the Generator every round.๐Ÿ˜ก

    i assume he's as loud as he was on ptb do listen out

  • @SpringTrapHatchetOP said:

    The stupid moron idiots at BHVR released another P2W killer. Should be max 3 seconds of undetectable and the global teleport should have a noise just like demogorgons does.

    I can't even play killer only because the queue times are 40 minutes.

    Stupid money grubbing soulless Canadian dogs put money above balance and customer integrity.

    BHVR you should be ashamed of yourself especially that stupid CENSOR HAPPY COW MANDY, literal gestapo.

    You seem a little upset, have you tried using your right stick or mouse to look around while on a generator? Iโ€™m honestly not having a single problem outside of bugs so honestly this is just a skill issue

  • I don't know why, but he's always silent the entire time I'm on the move. There's nothing you can do about him. You can do something about other people without a terror radius, but not him.

  • huh, it's almost as if this was intentional and they gave you cameras to reveal the killer.

    I hate to be facetious but come on. bhvr is trying to convince survivors to do something other than a Generator without outright putting a gun to peoples head.

  • @Sheffield said:

    In every Match with the new Killer i or we have no Terro radius. This is Game braking.

    I'm really angry because he can easily pull me off the Generator every round.๐Ÿ˜ก

    You seem to be new? Dead by daylight is a game in general where sound is really important.

    Springtraps sounddesign is made for him being undetectable for a huge portion of the match, he has really loud steps so you can hear him comming easily, the direction also shouldn't be a problem with headphones. (You can watch him for a while with the cameras btw, I believe it removes the undetectable-effect).

  • @100PercentBPMain said:

    huh, it's almost as if this was intentional and they gave you cameras to reveal the killer.

    I hate to be facetious but come on. bhvr is trying to convince survivors to do something other than a Generator without outright putting a gun to peoples head.

    to be fair, the gun to head method works wonders, just ask piggy. Just replace gun with trap.