After 2 hours I finally got a lobby but.......
*Got face camped........which is funny because the huntress hooked other survivors but they didn't get the special treatment.I already stress enough with what's going on in my life,and I can't believe that even while playing a video game I still get stressed out.
Comments
Find some other activity for now, if gaming is stressing you out. Gaming is supposed to be fun.
I said that with a positive intention.
Yeah I know.It is fun,but at the same time it' so frustrating.It's a love/hate relationship.
i say give the game a rest take a break they really need to think this event.
play warframe. It's super fun
If you have the money go get RE2. Well worth it and lots of fun.
Seems as if you that kind of guy that deserves a special treatment.
Congratulations I guess?
I doubt you waited 2 hours dude... get real.
As survivor, I've waited 5-12 minutes or so, but I just give up before that usually but that is the longest I've had to wait out of like 20 matches since the event went live.
Killer is instant, and survivor time is probably average of 6 minutes I'd say?
PS4
That's why I'm just going for Feng's two more coins to go RE2 all weekend.
KILLERS ARE CRYING BECAUSE THEY DONT GET ENOUGH POINTS FOR THE EVENT, THIS GAME IS JUST DYING
Interesting. So the hype is real, then? Played the original one back and forth 20 years ago,
even going as far as completing it on all 4 sides without a single mid-game save, doing the Hunk scenario and just fell short on the Tofu challenge.
it's like bondage, hurts but on the upside it feels so damn good
Myself and @chemical_reject bought it. I played Claire A and Leon B. Beat it last weekend. I plan to play Leon A and Claire B this weekend. Story is much darker than the original, the gameplay is great more unexpected moments and a better fleshed out story in my opinion. Just FYI conserve as much ammo as possible only make Magnum and Acid rounds.
Is it less grindy now?
Good to know. Wallet, here we go again.
Happened to me with Conan exiles. My bad for not doing pre-buy research properly. I just happened to be a fan from way back and got tremendously disappointed.
Lol not this game
No!
It is probably more grindy than ever, but I don't mind it. The gameplay is still super fun for me.
Has the gameplay changed in any significant way?
Not really, run n gun, parkour, different frames/weapons build for different things (crit/status/etc).
I have just always enjoyed it and haven't taken a significant break from it since I started a few years ago. It's my go-to shooter and even in grouping, there is almost no salt or harassment. In fact, I have had too many fun groups to count over the years, whereas in DbD I have had far too many negative interactions.
My experience in Warframe is the opposite. People who're pissed you don't magically know everything or have all the best equipment from the start. And while the gameplay is fun, it got boring very quickly due to the grind - I just wasn't getting anywhere despite putting in many, many hours into it.
Need to hit cancel and start search again. All these complaints and I've asked others they don't cancel and search again.if i'm waiting more then 2 minutes.I rerty and 9 times out of 10 I get instant rooms.
Oh gotcha. Yeah, I have had great experiences, even when I am the noob in the group. I guess it's just people RNG lol
Comment about toxic survivors : i agree let's nerf those losers to #########. Stupid devs do something.