Event coin system explanation
for first coin u need 100 points for second 200 for third 300 .......
this are 4500 points to get 9 coins.
as survior :
a survivor gets 4 points for every single gen. this means 20 points per match.
if u have a vessel u get +25.
would be 45 points max a match.
4500 total / 45 a match = 90 matches survived
This mean u need 90 escapes with a vessel
as killer :
u get 2 points for a hook and 3 for a vessel u destroyed.
this means if (there are 5 offers = 7 vessels) = 21 points max for destroying vessels
if u hook every survivor 3 times u get = 24 points max
This means a max of 45 points.
4500 total / 45 a match = 90 matches
90 matches with 4 kills (all hooked 3 times) + 7 destoyed vessels
event is 14 days long which means u need.....
7 perfect killer matches OR 7 perfect survivor matches a day to get every coin before the event ends
this is of course only working with perfect matches and only if i did the maths right XD (im pretty sure i counted right)
Also since devs allways do a great job the coins dont count atm ![]()
Edit : I noticed a little mistake i made.
There a 2 basic vessle spawn . This means there are 7 vessels max
Comments
"Survivors have it easier in this event"
As always, I hear this.
Yeah because what's easy about competing against 3 other people to get a vessel, ontop of Ruin/NOED Killers.
I just switched to Killer because I rack up points way quicker currently than I do as a Survivor. I think Deranking doesn't sound like a bad idea right now either lol
Survivors could just grab the vessel at the last second to gain points. There is nothing in the rules to state that you can't do otherwise. I'd only consider killer easier if they can destroy the vessels even before one can get touched by a survivor.
I corrected my little mistake. It is acutaly equally. It doesnt matter which role u play. but of course survivors still have it easier since its harder to 4k than escape as survivor
Glad I'm a killer in this one. lol
It's a shame Playing Killer to try and gain points for coins is going to be a hell of a lot harder... I don't think it's worth the effort.
And not to mention leaving the hook to go find one of the vessels in the time a survivor is on the hook is a huge waste of time, giving a free safe unhook and time for gens to get done.
In this event, you are not supposed to get every single cosmetic by just playing the game though. If you want, you need to grind hard.
First and second cosmetics are easy to get imo. The last one is the one that will be tough to get.
They could have allowed us to get 1 cosmetic for the event and pay for the rest of it. I am quite happy with the way they are taking right now.
You may compare this event with the past events but in the last BBQ event or moonrise event, there were 2 worthless cosmetics (well moonrise cosmetics were not terrible). It really is easy to get the first cosmetic in this event and it consists of 3 pieces.
Does that mean that as a survivor i get 4 points even if i didn't touch that gen?
Are you sure, I haven't played the game yet, if it is, then it sucks.
inb4 SuRvIvInG Is EaSy comments
No you dont need to escape to get the gen points. u just dont get the vessel points if u get killed. devs said this on stream
Pretty sure they said all survivors get the gen points even if they Die. so if you die with 3 gens done you'll get the points for those but not the last two.
Survivors got it pretty easy this event, Just Gen rush for 20 points an then if you can, try grab a vessel and leave for another 25.
I don't even get any points. Did gens, escaped with vessels and still 0 / 100
Yeah I thought I heard the same thing. He seems pretty sure though so I doubted myself.
Oh that's an issue, nobody is gaining progress in the event. The Devs are working on a fix.
Nice, thanks for the info
Do Survivors only get points for gens they have completed? They don't automatically gain points for 5 after surviving, do they?
The difference is a killer gets 2 points a hook, You'd have to get 10 hooks to match the amount to get gens done and Getting 10 hooks is much harder to do than completing the Gens.
Also smashing the lanterns is a bit more difficult than just smashing, a survivor has to be hooked, only their vessel is sent back to the lantern if they are holding it. If other survivors are holding the other vessels which most likely they would be, you might only be able to destroy one vessel that could be anywhere on the map so you then have to go find it all in the time the survivor is on the hook which wont be long if your walking away looking for a vessel to destroy.
I see both tasks equally hard.
DON’T PINK ME!
All survivors alive get points for gens
It gives points to all living survivors
YOu forget SWF, just genrush the hell out of the killer and unless its a nurse, you are guci
Umm, why is your color a quote?
With that said...
Do you think it is easier for the survivor or killer to get a perfect match?
Killer... Needs all 4 survivors and themselves to put out 5 red envelopes.... Needs to hook everyone 3 times each to max out the points.... Needs to destroy all 7 vessels.
Survivors.... Doesn't need to put out any offering since the default is two... Can hide all match getting progression from gens being done.... Scoops up 500 points per minute, while hiding, no sense working on gens to get them done quicker, more points in prolonging the match... Others finish gens... Runs out with vessel. The survivor doesn't even have to touch a gen.
How many Lanterns are in a match? Can each Survivor get one, or is it only 3?
*Provided the Killer (as myself) does not destroy any?
2 by default, one more per offering used, maximum 7.