Hey for all exhaustion perks can we recover from exhaustion half as fast when we are running because
all exhaustion perks aren’t really good atm because we can’t recover from exhaustion in a chace so plz consider this
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you're exhausted why would you recover from exhaustion while doing something exhausting? The game would make even less sense to me.
Well, exhaustion perks are pretty strong actually.
Especially if you keep the exhaustion at a level that you can wait at a pallet and then you can run away.
That is pretty strong.
I'm going to guess your concern is sprint burst, since you're using it before a chase even starts and then not having it for the chase. Try switching to balanced landing or lithe if you want something you can manipulate more, or dead hard if you git gud with it and can judge latency well.
i think the half speed recover for exhaustion perks should be a buff for Vigil.it will be cool
The purpose of the exhaustion perk is to give you a chance to gain some ground and have a chance to quickly hide. it's not made to give a guaranteed escape, but to give you the chance to. I think they are well balanced enough. Honestly it would make more sense for exhaustion to recover while not moving, and recover even slower while moving at a regular pace.
That could be neat since it's specifically tied to a perk, so it makes it so you take up two slots to make your exhaustion perk less effective then they were before the debuff.
I suppose u are brand new to the game, all the Exhaustion perks used to be extremely broken and they've been getting nerfed and nerfed one update after the other, they used to recover while running some updates ago, but then they became more balanced after the nerf which made them not recover while running, they also doesnt recover faster while crouching anymore, BUT the cooldown is instatly refreshed once hooked, which is a unecessary buff btw.
You immediately recover from Exhaustion when you're hooked. Just saying.
Vigil should do that to give this Perk some reason to exist.
But other than that, they are fine. If you are using Sprint Burst, try out Balanced Landing instead of it, it can be activated on nearly every Map, can give you some new loops, has an effect while Exhausted and you can actually run around the Map without having to worry that you will not have your Sprint Burst ready when you are in a chase.
You say they're not good, yet every person in the red ranks runs one.
One of the last things i wanna see is a buff to solidify Exhaustion Perks in the meta.
"nearly"? Which map doesn't have any hills or other drops (not even counting the basement stairs)?
Shelter Woods.
I do not count the Basement Stairs with that, but if you count them too, yeah, every Map has an opportunity to trigger Balanced Landing.
I thought of Shelter Woods but I was not sure
So, one of three variants of one map of 14. I'd say Balanced Landing is pretty low-risk to take.
Damn, I remember, somebody told me before. But honestly, I was not on this map for a long time. I only get Rotten Fields a lot lately, lol.