"Stop Dc'ing i just want to play"
Picks Legion
Picks Legion
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
no matter the killer you dont have a right to DC them
No matter what you don't have the right to dc then like when it's Corn or swamp or your totem gets cleansed, you can't chase properly etc.
what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Still on your hatred for legion riot are'nt you?...
Survivors dcing against legion, I hate that, shows the amount of I dont want to face legion they have, but yet, it gives out bps pretty well
"Stop loby dodging, I just want to play"
Queues in as SWF
Doesn't matter who the killer is, there's at least 1 dc 9/10 matches as soon as someone goes down for the first time. Also had my fair share of killers dcing when they can't catch my teammates. It's absolutely pathetic and if you dc mid-match on purpose I hope you get punished.
i've DCed probably 4 times in my entire playtime but nice try with the whataboutism buddy
It is never ok to DC under any circumstances whatsoever. It's listed as a bannable offense for a reason.
Legion = Suicide on first hook. I do all I can first, but I despise Legion games. Absolutely bore-fests.
If 2 people DC and the killer is trying to face camp, hard camp, or slug....I'll consider a DC. Rather hit the next game. Honestly, if you don't have the skill to win a 2v1 with 5 gens to go without camping/slugging, you don't belong playing killer.
EDIT - Apparently Escape Cakes attract Legion. Wife asks me to play survivor, so I do and its the first time since last even that I run a cake....Legion. ARGH! Run a second one....LEGION! KILL ME NOW! I had to play two full matches against the boring creature. "Oooh, gen - Crap! Mend.....ok....totem? CRAP! Mend.....Ge...nm, Mend."
Honestly, I ran 12 killer matches today (Snow Day form work!) and not a one DC. Maybe it is play style?
Purposely DCing in general is just not acceptable. Unless it's a emergency.
That's what I ask myself every day.
i agree, i have only ever DCed for real life things happening
Oh Oh raises hand...
That's me!
3 d/c... on a PIG... before the 2nd gen is done.
The quitter issue is a real problem. It seems like the DBD playerbase is mostly 5 year olds in older peoples' skin.
Also everyone:
I like to joke is all but for emergencies and the other exceptions like holding the game hostage, you get stuck and can't move etc those are understandable.
I'm not going to dc just because it's Legion now Freddy on the other hand where's that ethernet cord again? 😁 joking of course since I had a Freddy on Gideons earlier. For some reason every Freddy game on there they like to camp near the hook.
Just far enough away that you can't hear the lullaby until he's already tagged you for getting close.
legion is very demotivating to play against... not fun at all as top fun is the bing chungus since you can play to evade the hatchets and she slow as a turtle
devs should nerf legion to the point none will play them, so less ppl will DC
I hope next killer is fun to play against
Corn , swamp, destroy my totem.. it's all the same.
You'll still die in the end
Same, I'm going for you as a killer regardless and just got a good laugh, killer that I know is good just dc'd the moment the map loaded because they didn't get one they wanted.
People disconnecting against the weakest killer.
They sure must enjoy playing against nurse 24/7
I wouldn't call him the weakest killer since Frank's+Stab Wounds+moonwalk equals no skill/no chance=4k.
Don't want to spend 150k bloodpoints on the web to get a decent match.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/game-rules-and-report-system#latest
Not quite. Under Unsportsmanlike Conduct (Which is a 24h -> 48h -> 1w -> Permanent ban), disconnects are included.
His power tells you where everyone nearby is (counters stealth), makes people have to waste time healing, and is rather quick. At worst, he's a medium killer and his add-ons make him a nightmare to go against as there is little to no counter. It's really easy to tunnel on him. I don't DC unless I absolutely have to (game crashes, can't escape, etc.), but those are some of the issues I've heard regarding him. People were so quick to say he's weak, though he really isn't.
I hate the merry go round simulator as both sides and prefer stealth both sides and now have to laugh that Legion is destroying all the merry go round simulator people.
Sadly he also makes stealth play really hard due to heartbeats and even hiding in a locker doesn't help once he goes into frenzy.
Skill
Please pick one
*Gets matches with disconnects*
Can we stop disconnecting it's so freaking annoying.