Wraith and Claudette as wraith I like to appear right as survivors start a generator that I’m next to and scare the living hell out of them and watch them run like a flock of chickens 😂. When I’m Claudette I think like pink panther use diversion and continue to blend in with the environment😎.
Nurse| You are the Nurse, you are a self motivating person who shows care to others, sometimes people can irritate every last nerve you have, you chose to try to be as nice and smart as possible.
Freddy: You love scaring people, and watching bad luck rise around them, you are sometimes greedy and love mischievious acts. In your world, no one truly understands you, you are smarter than most, and you are certainly...one of the scariest.
Feng: A lot of people like Feng as their main. You love attention and popularity (maybe) you are a black sheep in your family tree for your different opinions and hobbies. Not only do you have a dope style of shirts, but you have an excellent sense of humor and ways to make your audience want a popcorn refill!
hmmm... I main neither, but I'll say, I like Freddy's description. Words like "mischievous" and "scariest," those I can get behind. And Feng, well, I am the black sheep for liking horror.
You are the hag, you hate children and people who don't share as much intelligence as you or as you like to call them, stupid, you like to be around adults or elders and you are into mythology and paranormal related things, and nature filled areas
You are the Nurse, you are a self motivating person who shows care to others, sometimes people can irritate every last nerve you have, you choose to try to be as nice and smart as possible!
Feng!
A lot of people like Feng as their main. You love attention and popularity (maybe) you are a black sheep in your family tree for your different opinions and hobbies. Not only do you have a dope style of shirts, but you have an excellent sense of humor and ways to make your audience want a popcorn refill!
Nurse| You are the Nurse, you are a self motivating person who shows care to others, sometimes people can irritate every last nerve you have, you chose to try to be as nice and smart as possible.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i also got meg for survivor
Wraith/Feng
While the Wraith description is actually more accurate than expected, Feng's one says I have style when I don't xp
Welp i got a pretty funny result since i main this killer
My two mains. I'm pleased.
This is an old thing here, but I did it anyway.
While I disagree with the Killer, the description is actually pretty accurate.
Wouldn't agree with the description, but hey, it's my second favorite Survivor, so I can't complain.
Wraith and Claudette as wraith I like to appear right as survivors start a generator that I’m next to and scare the living hell out of them and watch them run like a flock of chickens 😂. When I’m Claudette I think like pink panther use diversion and continue to blend in with the environment😎.
Wraith/meg
Freddy/Meg
Leatherface/Nea
I got Wraith and Laurie
The Shape and David.
Can't say I identify with either description. David -> "You hate overdramatic people".
Bish, I AM OVERDRAMATIC 😀
I got Nurse and Claudette
Nurse| You are the Nurse, you are a self motivating person who shows care to others, sometimes people can irritate every last nerve you have, you chose to try to be as nice and smart as possible.
Claudette| i dont wanna copy it down
Trapper/laurie
Huh never thought id be laurie but i guess im the final guy when im getting hunted one day.
nurse/meg which is funny because those are my mains😀
Nurse/Jake.
I used to love, love, love stuff like this as a teen!
Cannibal/Nea 😂
I got Hillbilly and Nea. :( I am an Ace/Demo main, although I dont think demo was out when the quiz was made so thats fine
Nurse/Jake
HUNTRESS / QUENTIN
Hmmm..
Freddy: You love scaring people, and watching bad luck rise around them, you are sometimes greedy and love mischievious acts. In your world, no one truly understands you, you are smarter than most, and you are certainly...one of the scariest.
Feng: A lot of people like Feng as their main. You love attention and popularity (maybe) you are a black sheep in your family tree for your different opinions and hobbies. Not only do you have a dope style of shirts, but you have an excellent sense of humor and ways to make your audience want a popcorn refill!
hmmm... I main neither, but I'll say, I like Freddy's description. Words like "mischievous" and "scariest," those I can get behind. And Feng, well, I am the black sheep for liking horror.
I got Wraith and Nea!
Personally I can see myself as Wraith, I'm quite shy and tend to keep to myself.
Nea though? I doubt it, I don't really have friends to drag in to trouble in the first place, although I agree on the last part
Oh my
I got Huntress and Laurie.
RIP I got freddy and Jake
Guess I'm quiet calm collective and love watching others become unlucky
got hag and jake.
but I don't really see this
You are the hag, you hate children and people who don't share as much intelligence as you or as you like to call them, stupid, you like to be around adults or elders and you are into mythology and paranormal related things, and nature filled areas
as literally anything like me :p
Nurse
You are the Nurse, you are a self motivating person who shows care to others, sometimes people can irritate every last nerve you have, you choose to try to be as nice and smart as possible!
Feng!
A lot of people like Feng as their main. You love attention and popularity (maybe) you are a black sheep in your family tree for your different opinions and hobbies. Not only do you have a dope style of shirts, but you have an excellent sense of humor and ways to make your audience want a popcorn refill!
Nurse/ jake
Nurse/Feng
Wraith/Feng
Nea and Nurse.
Idk, we Nurse mains have really deep resentments.