You are the hag, you hate children and people who don't share as much intelligence as you or as you like to call them, stupid, you like to be around adults or elders and you are into mythology and paranormal related things, and nature filled areas.
and my survivor is.....
Dead by daylight which Survivor are you?
Leader
Laurie
Well your Laurie, You like your friends, family, and your hobbies, you have/had good grades in school and great self-esteem. You can sometimes get a little annoying around people, but everyone thinks of you as an innocent average person. If Michael wasn't chasing you for 20 years.
Neat quizzes! The questions and answers are well done as not to be completely transparent as to the end result, imo.
I like personality quizzes. Even though I don't always get who I'd want/expect. Haha
Wraith | Which Dead by daylight Killer are you?
You are the wraith, you are quiet and prefer to be alone sometimes, you like to have your own space and power and low profile, a little bit of attention wouldn't hurt though, but you still like peace and silence.
Jake | Dead by daylight which Survivor are you?
Jake is for you, you think of yourself as a handy individual, you are calm and quiet and you like the things around you peaceful, you love nature and everything doing its innocent ways. You sometimes push yourself to the limits, but not all the time, if you are stressed then ask Trapper, he went through the same thing.
Momma huntress
You are silent, unpredictable and clever, you are the person people would look at without you knowing, you most likely have had a really bad background or story that happened to you, but it only made you stronger and smarter...
of course the irony, I main huntress, legion, spirit and I am listening to bayushki bayu,
survivor I will post right after
@ToxicFengM1n i got Laurie, and my home girl is Claudette, but i recently got to rank 1, my first time witrh nea, she wa smy good luck girl! i was just whizzing past the ranks!
@Mushwin said: @ToxicFengM1n i got Laurie, and my home girl is Claudette, but i recently got to rank 1, my first time witrh nea, she wa smy good luck girl! i was just whizzing past the ranks!
I use the most none stealthy cosmetics in the game, rank 5 almost 4
What the quiz told me:
"You love scaring people, and watching bad luck rise around them, you are sometimes greedy and love mischievious acts. In your world, no one truly understands you, you are smarter than most, and you are certainly...one of the scariest."
"Jake is for you, you think of yourself as a handy individual, you are calm and quiet and you like the things around you peaceful, you love nature and everything doing its innocent ways. You sometimes push yourself to the limits, but not all the time, if you are stressed then ask Trapper, he went through the same thing."
What the quiz should have said:
"You're like Freddy because you're a virgin soyboy cuck that is a laughably bad Killer."
"You're like Jake because you're a quiet and edgy introvert who is secretly a living meme."
Your are the Hillbilly, your are social and energetic, but you lack the care of certain things that arn't your problems, you hold a grudge on someone for a long time if they do something that angers you, it okay though, certain things make you happy!
Survivor: Feng
A lot of people like Feng as their main. You love attention and popularity (maybe) you are a black sheep in your family tree for your different opinions and hobbies. Not only do you have a dope style of shirts, but you have an excellent sense of humor and ways to make your audience want a popcorn refill!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My Killer is the Hag!
Which Dead by daylight Killer are you?
Leader
Hag
You are the hag, you hate children and people who don't share as much intelligence as you or as you like to call them, stupid, you like to be around adults or elders and you are into mythology and paranormal related things, and nature filled areas.
and my survivor is.....
Dead by daylight which Survivor are you?
Leader
Laurie
Well your Laurie, You like your friends, family, and your hobbies, you have/had good grades in school and great self-esteem. You can sometimes get a little annoying around people, but everyone thinks of you as an innocent average person. If Michael wasn't chasing you for 20 years.
Hahaha., Huntress/Jake.
Apparently I have a type, though I really am not a big nature fan.
@mintchapstick Lol, i do actually get annoying around people, i talk too much lol
I like personality quizzes. Even though I don't always get who I'd want/expect. Haha
Wraith | Which Dead by daylight Killer are you?
Jake | Dead by daylight which Survivor are you?
The killer quiz is inaccurate. There's no way I'm the Hag.
Survivor quiz seems more realistic. I can somewhat see myself in Jake.
freddy/bill
funny thing ^^ well done
@DavidKing is that because you can't play the killer? o.O
Momma huntress
You are silent, unpredictable and clever, you are the person people would look at without you knowing, you most likely have had a really bad background or story that happened to you, but it only made you stronger and smarter...
of course the irony, I main huntress, legion, spirit and I am listening to bayushki bayu,
survivor I will post right after
my girl feng, thats not a surprise now is it?

@ToxicFengM1n wow....! and i didn't get my home girl
well, I chose feng because I was alike her lore, and clearly I am alike feng as well
@ToxicFengM1n i got Laurie, and my home girl is Claudette, but i recently got to rank 1, my first time witrh nea, she wa smy good luck girl! i was just whizzing past the ranks!
I use the most none stealthy cosmetics in the game, rank 5 almost 4
Nurse/Feng... not very fitting but it was a well made and fun quiz, good job
@White_Owl thank you and to others too...
whats wrong with feng?
@ToxicFengM1n i think mebbe they thought another was more like them, Laurie is sure not me lol
do you use ds on claudette
noooo i can't work that lol
Okay then idk
Nurse/Feng. The Survivor quiz identified me better, but I will also accept some traits from that Nurse result.
Good job!
I got Laurie Strode - which is my main.
And as a killer I got Huntress, which is main for my husband, I prefer Myers or Freddy.
It doesn't matter, it's more on your personality!
I was talking about the description. I actually like Feng even if I'm a Nea/Jake main.
pets the white owl
Nurse/Jake
Shape / Nea
Nvm
Trapper / Dwight
Awesome quiz! Nice work!
What I got: Fredward and Jake
What the quiz told me:
"You love scaring people, and watching bad luck rise around them, you are sometimes greedy and love mischievious acts. In your world, no one truly understands you, you are smarter than most, and you are certainly...one of the scariest."
"Jake is for you, you think of yourself as a handy individual, you are calm and quiet and you like the things around you peaceful, you love nature and everything doing its innocent ways. You sometimes push yourself to the limits, but not all the time, if you are stressed then ask Trapper, he went through the same thing."
What the quiz should have said:
"You're like Freddy because you're a virgin soyboy cuck that is a laughably bad Killer."
"You're like Jake because you're a quiet and edgy introvert who is secretly a living meme."
Oh boy, I got Feng for survivor! I didn't expect that at all lol.
I got Wraith for killer. I promise I'm not a toxic insidious one, yuck!
Wraith but there's no Spirits who's my main and I hate Wraith as both sides.
Quentin and not sure how I got him since I hate him as much as I do the Wraith and I prefer to play Claudette, Meg/Adam, and Jeff.
Hag/Meg
Ugh! Im such a Meg!
Im meh hag is ok i guess
Anyone thats a meg and hag?
Killer: Hillbilly
Your are the Hillbilly, your are social and energetic, but you lack the care of certain things that arn't your problems, you hold a grudge on someone for a long time if they do something that angers you, it okay though, certain things make you happy!
Survivor: Feng
A lot of people like Feng as their main. You love attention and popularity (maybe) you are a black sheep in your family tree for your different opinions and hobbies. Not only do you have a dope style of shirts, but you have an excellent sense of humor and ways to make your audience want a popcorn refill!
I got Freddy! my main before the rework though I havent played him after.
Freddy!!!