Which killer(s) do you know you're getting destroyed as but still enjoy playing them anyway?

maybe it's a weak killer or just a killer you're not very good at

Comments

  • Legion, just a fun killer to play

  • pig and now skull merchant

  • Probably Ghost Face. I'm not great with him, but it's always fun to turbo bag around the map.

  • @terumisan said:

    pig and now skull merchant

    I have this weird thing as Skull Merchant where I do far better than I should...

    I had the same issue with Backpack Legion... Awakened Awareness, Mad Grit, Iron Grasp, Agitation... it has no right to work, and yet I do better with this build than any proper build I come up with 💀

  • Wesker/Trickster/Vecna. It depends on games sometimes I beat a team easy and other times get my ass handed to me lol. Sometimes I will even do hagatha because I do love her chase theme( the best reworked imo compare to the other fail reworked music of some other killers. Am just bad overall at killer xd

    Edit= forgot to say sadako.

  • Nemesis. My most played killer, and still one that I don't do great with.

  • Always Trapper lol. Do I place all traps or chase the first Survivor I see? Knowing full well that getting Trapper into chase asap is one of the best ways of dealing with him.

  • i really enjoy the Shape, even tho it's a gamble every game.

  • Unknown. I always get destroyed playing them yet I have fun because of their scary aspect.

  • @MrT1412 said:

    Nemesis. My most played killer, and still one that I don't do great with.

    I don’t play Nemesis a lot, but I enjoy him more than most other killers. Unfortunately decent survivor players can pretty easily dodge his tentacle attacks and I don’t win very often with him.

  • @UndeddJester said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3899753#Comment_3899753

    I have this weird thing as Skull Merchant where I do far better than I should...

    I had the same issue with Backpack Legion... Awakened Awareness, Mad Grit, Iron Grasp, Agitation... it has no right to work, and yet I do better with this build than any proper build I come up with 💀

    for me people become arrogant and make a lot of mistakes

  • Unknwon. Even when i lose with him i feel i've learned something new about this killer.

  • Nurse just due to seeing a pallet and phasing thru. Will I shoot too far or will I actually hit them is a gamble I'm willing to make.

  • Houndmaster I love petting snug and no one can tell me otherwise for it except only issue on my part is I’m not the most skilled Houndmaster so I’ll usually get a 1K or if things snowball I’ll get a 3K lmaooo

  • Trapper. Hearing a SNAP! followed by a scream, makes me feel all kinds of special.

  • Houndmaster. If i face a survivor that knows to react to the dog i have a hard time but i still really really like the killer.

    I guess i need to learn how to redirect the dog better.

  • Whatever daily challenge there is or archive there is that doesnt line up with the ones I regularly play.