Bring back old Meg and Claudette!
Their models looked really cool and I would love for them to appear as new survivors!
In case you don't know Meg is the woman in the tank top and Claudette is the woman in the sweater ![]()
Tagged:
Community Manager
Comments
I only see one woman in the picture, unless you hink the black guy is Claudette XD
Far left might be a woman lol
LOL, the person on the far left is a woman!
From Left to right: Claudette, Meg, Jake, ????, ????
You mean the person in a sweater? Looks like Dwight to me
If you watch the original trailer, there is a nerdy girl being hooked in the basement that was the prototype for Claudette, and she looks a lot like the nerdy girl on the far left of this image.
Our meg and claudette are better imo.
I kinda wish they stuck with this version. The Claudette now is too dark to see in most places
I wouldn't mind "The Original Costumes outfits" In the game store
I like how far right is Matthew Lillard and proud of it, apparently.
I think the black woman is Nea not Meg, her aesthetics looks like a "graffiti woman" and they finally made her white for avoiding hurt sensitivities about racism, since some of his perks are related to avoid the police, and they finally made Claudette black, who is a scientist whit high degree of education. Breaking stereotypes and stuff, haha.
we assume Nea is lesbian (man role)
Theres 1 person in the picture who identifies as a woman lol. The black guy is not Claudette
We've already established that
Nope. I want my Leatherface to stay African-American
Would be neat if they made concept art cosmetics in a similar vein to Overwatch.
I'll help you guys out. From left to right - Claudette, Meg, Jake, and then the other two were never specifically released into the game
hey wait, if you guys made legion 4 different killers, could you bring us meg back from the original idea, but as a separate skin?
@ToxicFengM1n We could, but it would be incredibly unlikely that we would do that
I am sad
thats meg you are talking about
Bring back white virgin claudette 2k19
@JammyJewels Yes, Claudette is on the left. Meg is the one with the bandana. I think it would be cool to have them back as skins too
I really love old Jake and mysterious guy #2 (far right). Would be nice to have them as unique Survivors.
Haha, thanks for clarifying!
Only shows the old CLAUDETTE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2d91TliOys&t=0s&index=5&list=LLR5K-sC6B-rGkEK3K0ZBKKQ
Facecamping since the first days of dbd...