His power is a survivor power, i can't understand how the devs thought it was a good idea to make a power that STUNS THE KILLER for 3 WHOLE SECONDS?! I mean if he is like Blight that can put survivors on the ground cool
But he just jumps and attacks, doesn't downs
This guy needs, literally, either a rework or the biggest buffs ever in this game
His power is a survivor power, i can't understand how the devs thought it was a good idea to make a power that STUNS THE KILLER for 3 WHOLE SECONDS?! I mean if he is like Blight that can put survivors on the ground cool
But he just jumps and attacks, doesn't downs
This guy needs, literally, either a rework or the biggest buffs ever in this game
I don't see how that's the case at all. His ability to injure survivors is really strong. He has good mobility which allows him to apply map pressure, and while he can't down with his power, he can still use his power to catch up to injnured survivors, making it harder for them to get to a pallet or window. He seems pretty well balanced if you ask me.
His power is a survivor power, i can't understand how the devs thought it was a good idea to make a power that STUNS THE KILLER for 3 WHOLE SECONDS?! I mean if he is like Blight that can put survivors on the ground cool
But he just jumps and attacks, doesn't downs
This guy needs, literally, either a rework or the biggest buffs ever in this game
good use of his movement leads to downs. you can cancel your power mid-swing while maintaining momentum, so you can hit them almost immediately after landing. Also being able to injure survivors with deep wound for free while having strong mobility would already put him in b tier at least.
I don't see how that's the case at all. His ability to injure survivors is really strong. He has good mobility which allows him to apply map pressure, and while he can't down with his power, he can still use his power to catch up to injnured survivors, making it harder for them to get to a pallet or window. He seems pretty well balanced if you ask me.
Don't bother. Killer mains can't stand losing gens and being patient, they just want an easy and strong killer that doesn't require effort to get 4ks. Look at the Houndmaster, or rather, don't, cause nobody plays her (I understand her power is janky and buggy, but I haven't seen her since one week after release).
Not to mention that his power is basically free first hit on survivor plus deepwound. Then just close the cap with the power and down them with normal hit.
I don't see how that's the case at all. His ability to injure survivors is really strong. He has good mobility which allows him to apply map pressure, and while he can't down with his power, he can still use his power to catch up to injnured survivors, making it harder for them to get to a pallet or window. He seems pretty well balanced if you ask me.
He can down, I just don't know if it's intended and it's super hard to do xD
His power is a survivor power, i can't understand how the devs thought it was a good idea to make a power that STUNS THE KILLER for 3 WHOLE SECONDS?! I mean if he is like Blight that can put survivors on the ground cool
But he just jumps and attacks, doesn't downs
This guy needs, literally, either a rework or the biggest buffs ever in this game
It has been one day. A killer is allowed to be complicated before y'all come sprinting to the forums begging for buffs to a killer that likely doesn't need them, like folks did with Houndmaster and Singularity.
Seriously, please can we start letting things settle before we overbuff them?
It has been one day. A killer is allowed to be complicated before y'all come sprinting to the forums begging for buffs to a killer that likely doesn't need them, like folks did with Houndmaster and Singularity.
Seriously, please can we start letting things settle before we overbuff them?
Damn how exactly does that work? Do you cancel the power while sliding, allowing you to get a hit? Doesn't seem intended to me honestly, and probably shouldn't be intended, considering survivors should have some counterplay as well.
Don't bother. Killer mains can't stand losing gens and being patient, they just want an easy and strong killer that doesn't require effort to get 4ks. Look at the Houndmaster, or rather, don't, cause nobody plays her (I understand her power is janky and buggy, but I haven't seen her since one week after release).
I really wouldn't generalise killer mains like that. I myself am a killer main for example.
It has been one day. A killer is allowed to be complicated before y'all come sprinting to the forums begging for buffs to a killer that likely doesn't need them, like folks did with Houndmaster and Singularity.
Seriously, please can we start letting things settle before we overbuff them?
While I agree that this new killer probably doesn't need any buffs, or at least not any noteable ones, Houndmaster and Singularity seem like weird examples, because they definitely needed buffs from the ptb.
While I agree that this new killer probably doesn't need any buffs, or at least not any noteable ones, Houndmaster and Singularity seem like weird examples, because they definitely needed buffs from the ptb.
I'll keep this quick cuz I don't want to derail a Ghoul post and I don't think you do either, but imo:
Singularity needed small tuning changes to make him worse at slugging and maybe a compensatory soma partial basekit (not to be confused the giant change set he ended up getting which made him better at slugging, as well as 3 genning, tunneling, etc) and Houndmaster only needed bugfixing. I played both, P100d the former and committed over a year to trying to prevent the buffs I knew was coming, and now both are too strong to have any fun with.
Damn how exactly does that work? Do you cancel the power while sliding, allowing you to get a hit? Doesn't seem intended to me honestly, and probably shouldn't be intended, considering survivors should have some counterplay as well.
Nope, it feels like you start another leap just at moment where you touch the survivor in the the air, and for some reason you probably do a m1 at the start. The timing for that is so hard that it's not really usable at least for me xD
Nope, it feels like you start another leap just at moment where you touch the survivor in the the air, and for some reason you probably do a m1 at the start. The timing for that is so hard that it's not really usable at least for me xD
OK interesting, but that definitely seems like an unintended bug to me. And I get that killers with a high skill ceiling are a good thing, but not sure if this should stay, considering how much counterplay it could take away from the survivors side.
OK interesting, but that definitely seems like an unintended bug to me. And I get that killers with a high skill ceiling are a good thing, but not sure if this should stay, considering how much counterplay it could take away from the survivors side.
I mean if you make it a perfect timed thing and you have to touch the the suvivor directly, maybe combined with the need to be marked, then I'd see that as a usable mechanic that's fair.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
His power is a survivor power, i can't understand how the devs thought it was a good idea to make a power that STUNS THE KILLER for 3 WHOLE SECONDS?! I mean if he is like Blight that can put survivors on the ground cool
But he just jumps and attacks, doesn't downs
This guy needs, literally, either a rework or the biggest buffs ever in this game
I don't see how that's the case at all. His ability to injure survivors is really strong. He has good mobility which allows him to apply map pressure, and while he can't down with his power, he can still use his power to catch up to injnured survivors, making it harder for them to get to a pallet or window. He seems pretty well balanced if you ask me.
good use of his movement leads to downs. you can cancel your power mid-swing while maintaining momentum, so you can hit them almost immediately after landing. Also being able to injure survivors with deep wound for free while having strong mobility would already put him in b tier at least.
I feel like having another Onyro in the game would be redundant.
Don't bother. Killer mains can't stand losing gens and being patient, they just want an easy and strong killer that doesn't require effort to get 4ks. Look at the Houndmaster, or rather, don't, cause nobody plays her (I understand her power is janky and buggy, but I haven't seen her since one week after release).
Not to mention that his power is basically free first hit on survivor plus deepwound. Then just close the cap with the power and down them with normal hit.
his perks are trash
Unfortunately.
One is unnecessarily restriced, the other only triggers during endgame, and the third is not that noticable.
He can down, I just don't know if it's intended and it's super hard to do xD
https://youtu.be/rCOIXzRRPk4It has been one day. A killer is allowed to be complicated before y'all come sprinting to the forums begging for buffs to a killer that likely doesn't need them, like folks did with Houndmaster and Singularity.
Seriously, please can we start letting things settle before we overbuff them?
Thank you for being the voice of reason
Damn how exactly does that work? Do you cancel the power while sliding, allowing you to get a hit? Doesn't seem intended to me honestly, and probably shouldn't be intended, considering survivors should have some counterplay as well.
I really wouldn't generalise killer mains like that. I myself am a killer main for example.
While I agree that this new killer probably doesn't need any buffs, or at least not any noteable ones, Houndmaster and Singularity seem like weird examples, because they definitely needed buffs from the ptb.
I'll keep this quick cuz I don't want to derail a Ghoul post and I don't think you do either, but imo:
Singularity needed small tuning changes to make him worse at slugging and maybe a compensatory soma partial basekit (not to be confused the giant change set he ended up getting which made him better at slugging, as well as 3 genning, tunneling, etc) and Houndmaster only needed bugfixing. I played both, P100d the former and committed over a year to trying to prevent the buffs I knew was coming, and now both are too strong to have any fun with.
Nope, it feels like you start another leap just at moment where you touch the survivor in the the air, and for some reason you probably do a m1 at the start. The timing for that is so hard that it's not really usable at least for me xD
OK interesting, but that definitely seems like an unintended bug to me. And I get that killers with a high skill ceiling are a good thing, but not sure if this should stay, considering how much counterplay it could take away from the survivors side.
I mean if you make it a perfect timed thing and you have to touch the the suvivor directly, maybe combined with the need to be marked, then I'd see that as a usable mechanic that's fair.