Why do you still play DBD ?
Why ?
Why ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Fun.
The hunt, the chases, tagging people.
Stealthing so I'm hunted more than found, not chased, and avoiding being tagged.
The customization, cosmetics, and the progression
I like getting blood points.
Creating fun loadouts, killer and survivor alike.
Why do you ask?
That's a good statement bro.
I agree 100%
It's a Survey.
You don't have to ask btw.
I just wanted to know your opinion.
Almost same as Rebel said.
I like to plunder a lot when soloing, it's so good.
I like to keep items from event on my main survivor.
I do enjoy swf without toxicity and with objective focus.
I'm killer main on ps4 i never dodge lobbies cuz i like to improve always.
The problem for me is rank, there is no reward to rank up both sides. Also fps is not good now.
Good one.
Yeah it is indeed very addicting.
Maybe cuz there is no competition to DBD model.
Same bro.
I never played RE2 so this is my chance.
Addiction at this point.
I have more fun playing other certain games but I play DbD more than all the other games combined.
Yup same here.
Finishing the remaining perk grind
I 'm addicted.
I like to use and see others strategies, every match is different, you meet new players, sometimes you play with somebody that you already played before, adrenaline is addictive and when you are being chased the adrenaline explodes, and it's amazing when you make killers give up on you lol.
And playing as killer, it's you against 4 players, when you kill them all fells soooo good and smart.
amusing and worth playing
lol
Yeah
Im into it too
Spirit.
Like that's all, besides from the absurd lobby waiting times and all the toxicity from the community you sometimes have a game where many things go the way you like it. Just for those couple of matches a day, i still play it. Also it's refreshing comparing to other games i play or used to play.
PC queue is instantly i know it.
Good one.
Yee the game can be so fun sometimes.
Because I need to

Fun reminds me of jailbreak
cuz i really like the idea of being able to play in a slasher movie.
i enjoy it even more, if i can be the killer!
and i fell in love with the characters immediantly.
like, cmon. you cant say no to trappy if he looks at you and smiles in that special way only he can...
I think mindgames are te best part. So nice when a surv or killer are good and they recognize each other.
Best P3 skin ever.
I find it fun to play.
it's fun game tho it pisses me of at times but I always go back to it.
@NekoGamerX said:
Same here lul
Indeed it is.
You hold out long enough that they hear your feedback and listen to it which they do. They just choose to ignore it any positive feedback is ignored
By whining is heard and responded to.
Long story short play as killer and complain the game is too hard for you and they'll make it easier