What’s the average time Ruin stands?
Why not make it an offering, I see so many post of ruin being useless and how it doesn’t last 30 seconds.
why not make it a common offering for killers with a time of 60 seconds.
Or even an activation perk, as long as two dull totems remain you can activate ruin.
why not make it a common offering for killers with a time of 60 seconds.
Or even an activation perk, as long as two dull totems remain you can activate ruin.
Comments
This !
Definitely.
LOL i just can't be aangry anymore i just watch notification and laugh.
I know im dumb but i removed Ruin for Thanato LOL.
People tend to exaggerate things. It is 100% not everytime gone during the first few minutes.
I've had matches where Ruin stays up the entire game just due to how well it's hidden and the killer either gets everyone, 1 or more escapes and or no gens get done and killer 4k's. I've also had matches where it dies within 30 seconds of match starting.
But like I've said killers complain about it getting destroyed but don't complain when they get kills because it was up.
I had a Killer DC once because his Ruin got destroyed before he could even get to the other side of the map to defend it.
Pretty good job.
For about 30 seconds after the survivor is in control of his character
Depends on which map you're on.
ruin will only seriously affect bad survivors
if someone is repeatedly dying because of ruin then they need to learn to hit skillchecks
Have you met the Nurse when she's played by a good killer because if not then your statement is false oh and Umbra_bug says hi.
Why waste time looking for totem when you can just hit great skillchecks and become a machine in games where there isnt ruin?
...Why would they complain if they got kills while its up? That would mean that they're actually getting some kind of benefit from the perk they put in their loadout. The reason they complain is because it can become a lack of a perk slot within seconds of a match starting.
Its like taking alert as a survivor, then finding out you're going against freddy (who the perk does nothing against, unless you're already in the dream world.) He's not exactly the best killer, but it completely nullifies part of your loadout.
Yes and no. Good survivors will (and do) power through it, but those same survivors would have likely been getting great checks and going even faster. So, if nothing else, it slows gens at least small amount vs good survivors, and a lot vs bad ones.
what does nurse have to do with ruin?
yeah, when i play at rank 1 the killer is too much obsessed with the ruin and we dont even care about it and rush all the gens with ruin, just hitting great skillcheck like mad mans, its happen to me sometimes.
And sometimes you cant find it and you lose because your team dont work on a single gen trying to find it.
You said only bad survivors die to Ruin so I pointed out one of the killers that kills good survivors when Ruin is up along with Umbra_Bug.
nurse doesn't need ruin to kill good survivors in the first place so your point is irrelevant
totems shouldn't be spawning in view of survivors as soon as they load in period
10 seconds into the match
Usually within the first minute or two but the very, very odd time It'll stand for a decent amount of time.
Nice deflection, you said and I quote
So yes my point is relevant and you once again just can't admit it oh and Umbra_Bug again says hi and she's a Huntress 2-5 min games on average with Ruin usually 4k's.
But hey if a good killer doesn't need Ruin why are good killers using Ruin if they don't need it? I mean you just said a good nurse doesn't need Ruin to kill good survivors yet they run it.
Depends on the map. When it spawns in the middle of a cornfield, all nice and bright, about 2 steps.
Generally speaking, it lasts for 1 hook. It's a trade off perk. Instead of losing 2 generators for your first hook (on average) you will lose 1 totem.
I'd say somewhere between 30-60 seconds against bad Survivors or towards the end of the match against competent Survivors.
...or almost instantly if something like that happens:

The time is more or less inversely proportional to how much the Survivors in your game suffer from its effects. If they can't hit Great Skill Checks consistently, it's usually gone before you can do anything about it. If they can hit Great Skill Checks consistently, it might very well stay during the entire trial.
Even if you try hiding it better we survivors will hunt it, we will find it and we will take it away from you.
"Ruin gets destroyed within the first two minutes ... but also it's a mandatory perk! I love running 3 perks instead of 4 for 90% of the match."
I've started to replace Ruin with either Sloppy or PGTW and found little difficulty honestly.
Yeah I always love the irony as well, they complain when it gets cleansed and thus play with 3 perks and don't complain when it doesn't get cleansed.
On my Spirit when I'm in red ranks I run Rancor, BBQ if farming for points and if not run Bitter since it's great especially at the end. The other combos are M&A if i'm going jumpscare and if I really want a jumpscare I'll add in Tinkerer.
If not Tinkerer I'll use Franklin's if it's 4 of anything and then go from there for the 4th perk.
My Freddy set-up is Surveillance, Sloppy Butcher, Bamboozle and BBQ. I probably swap out BBQ for Make Your Choice if I wasn't such a ######### for bloodpoints.
because they can run whatever perks they wanna run?
also bringing up some random player who's apparently good is pretty meaningless when the caliber of rank one survivors today is pathetic and i can't even remember the last game i haven't 4Ked
.1 seconds
Typically it'll be broken within the first couple minutes, especially if it spawns next to a gen or across the map from you.
Also the reason people still bring it in is because it still, no matter what, slows the game down. Either by lasting all match, or wasting survivors time looking/cleansing it.
Every second counts imo
Again with the deflections, it doesn't matter who I post you'll just dodge as always it's your usual move when you can't refute just deflect.
deflection about what? you bringing up some unrelated player?
doesn't change the fact that ruin can be easily dealt with
I run Whispers. As soon as the match starts I run to the other side of the map where my totem is and usually get a down if it lights up. Then carry them away from totem.
Then once totem pops if they powered through 2-3 gens I step it up and stop playing nice.
Again deflections, like I said it doesn't matter who I post videos of, who I tag you'll just keep on deflecting.
Doesn't change the fact that it can be hidden the entire game and the killer gets 4 kills at the end either.
and i can get 4 kills perkless? irrelevant