2v8 is heavily survivor sided
Why is it only 8 gens? Without gen regression how exactly are we meant to keep up with gens? Gens in my first match were flying.
Pretty unfun as killer in my first match I gotta say.
Why is it only 8 gens? Without gen regression how exactly are we meant to keep up with gens? Gens in my first match were flying.
Pretty unfun as killer in my first match I gotta say.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Be thankful you got a game. Been in a killer que for over 5 minutes then my game crashed twice now.
It makes sense why it would take a while. It needs to look for another killer, not queued up as the one you are playing as.
The player numbers will probably be insane for it tho
You played one match and immediately went to the forums to complain?
Far too early to tell, you were literally 15 mins in.
to be fair, that’s more matches than the usual complainers need
Im still waiting to get in match :(
One match and already ranting? seems fair and totally objective
Glad you at least got to play. One game and I couldn't run from the killers because I kept rubberbanding back into them. Not to mention all the bugs...
That last one was me getting stuck in a freezer somehow
I was trying to que with a friend so all it had to do was find 8 survivors lol
I am not a noob with 1 hour of playtime. I have enough hours I can tell things quickly, been playing on and off since the game launched.
Go play it. Gens fly and theres no way to stop them. It should have been 10 gens.
Ill queue up as survivor and see how that goes, that will show me if its the same for other killers.
Theres no regression what did we expect? Almost always max players on a gen slamming it out.
2v8 isn't a change it's an entirely different game mode.
I just got a 7k, trapper and hillbilly duo with 3 gens left.
I only got 2 matches so far (1 each side) and have to hard disagree. It was a free and easy win for Killer both times. The trick is to drop chase if someone is remotely decent. There are 7 other players (who probably are horrible at the game), so just chase them instead. If you are foolish enough to let 1 good Survivor run you for 8 gens, you deserve to lose.
Play more than one game dude cmon.
Killer need more buff in this mode.
You get +200% extra regression rate on kicked gens across every killer.
You get +200% extra regression rate on kicked gens across every killer.
You get +200% extra regression rate on kicked gens across every killer.
The strat is kill 3 and slug the rest. only played a few matches with friends
solo q killer probably brutal
The strat is kill 3 and slug the rest. only played a few matches with friends
solo q killer probably brutal
I have no idea why it decided to post 3 times lmao. The forums are having a moment I think.
It is heavily survivor sided and they need ti cap classes at 2 per class imo. Scout is being way abused.
Killer queue times are insanely long. No need to incentivize players into playing as killer. So no. They do not need a buff at this point in time if for no other reason than that.