Can't play legion !
whenever I play this killer at least 2 persons DC !
specialy If im using frank mix tape , I could guarantee a 4 man DC
why did you bring this killer if you guys cant punish DC'ing ?
I wasted 3 party streamers today in each game 2 + DC's !
Comments
I'm against DCing completely unless it's for a good reason, like someone hacking or something, but at the same time, I kind of understand. The Legion is one of the most frustrating killers to go up against because he has no solid counterplay and there's not enough punishment for DCing to turn players away from leaving the trial.
that's what people said when the nurse first came out, also i recall a huge blast of DC'ing by the time
now same thing with legion, I've watched streamers who are dealing quit well against a legion
sadly they were foreginers
our top streamers sadly are promoting DC'ing against this killer.
I dont want to name anyone but just think of top streamers on twitch everyday. they all are sore meaning of losers
It's a beautiful, hypocritical world.
LOL
you're pretty childish yourself arent you ?
how is using legion same as using huntress with iri heads + eboni mori ?
did I even say I bring moris ?
my most sweaty setup would be the mix tape and by the way most of the perks Im running on legion are tier 1 perks " yellow "
you're such a smart ass
again, thats what people kept saying when nurse came out
Jesus calm down @harry14141414
he's calling me whatever he called because I told someone on another thread that running iri heads + an eboni on huntress will cause people to DC
It does, with iridescent and infantry with ebony is a dc build
lmao I played the closed beta darling
and ummm, fyi. up till today there are still people who would DC against a nurse
yes and this raccoon guy or whatever he is is acting like a smart ass and calling me a hypocrate> @DwightsLifeMatters said:
Umm I respect your opinion
lmao you can stop calling me a hypocrite because the situations are totally different thus cant even get reversed
grow up dude come on
I dont run moris
my perks are all tier 1 on legion
that guy is running insta hatchets with eboni on his huntress
how am I even the same ?? are you even new to this game ?
I have to say something here, to both of you, @DwightsLifeMatters I barely play this game and seemingly, playtime and when you first played does not matter, I know alot about this game, with dc rates against nurse vs dc rates against freddy, how to play all killers well, etc, and I started this game in 2017
You, person B, play the killer that's currently being blasted for having no counter play, and complain (in your own topic, no less) about getting DC'S, even more so when you run Frank's Mix Tape.
I'm pretty sure the hypocrisy is very clear and visible.
LMAO you really did an amazing contribution to my thread
all I can say is GROW UP ..sadly
he does not have counter play for you and for the streamers we know about " all losers "
go watch some foreign streams and see how they play against legions .
how ever , thats not the point.
you're comparing my rank 32 legion " not even rank 50 " with all yellow tier 1 perks to that cry baby's huntress
I never bring moris, once again
and I rarely play mix tapes as I only got them twice or three times up till now fyi .
now you obviously have some 10 hours in this game, so I won't bother replying to you anymore . .
Can't wait for them to make add ons invisible to those who died. Cause im sure some people dc and go like he has this and that. So then there buddies all dc with them
it wasn't me who started calling the other hypocrite and stuff .
you called me a hypocrite just because your 10 hour game play knowledge about dbd told you that my legion is as OP and boring and as DC attracting as that huntresse's screenshot
it's usually as soon as they know it's a legion
That be silly cause what if they have nothing on. I mean come on survivors just become megs if scared of legion. I think this is what they call giving the game to killer and gotta say congrats on killing them all.
just think about it this way
1- a legion with really ######### perks " tier 1 perks " and no mori
2- huntress " P3" fully loaded with Iri head + belt + eboni
now I am number 1 complaining ppl DC against my ######### legion
and I told number 2 that he is running a setup that attracts DC'ing
do you still think Im a hypocrite .. if yes, then I honestly respect your opinion and am ready to move on
I think each DC should reward the killer 10 k blood points
so if 4 ppl DC killer gets 40 k !
this way devs will motivate not DC'ing by thew way
cause a salty survivors wouldnt want the killer to have a free 10 k off of him
, witch
I understand his point but in some ways it seems like he's just whining about Legion and nothing else. He does acknowledge some positives about Legion but him shitposting every day on his twitter and claiming that Legion will kill this game is a bit childish.
i never understood the bloodpoint gain cause some survivors do it during mori or before a hook just to rob you of the points. It is quite toxic but i can see them lowering it cause worried people will message survivors to dc so can farm points. But i doubt there point loss is worth your point gain as killer. Some would probally work harder and not dc just so don't get the kill points.
They'll never find me
Ha ha ha ha, hahaha, ha, ha, ha, oh, a-hee-hee, ha ha, oh, hee hee, hee ha, ahaha.
I say get rid of the disconnect button and noone will find it so simple to disconnect.
If you are stuck or the killer is cheating then stay ingame until you die then report them. Disconnecting means that there is no data to prove cheating ever did happen in the match.