Finish the sentence
We’re dead by daylight players of course we’re gonna…
We’re dead by daylight players of course we’re gonna…
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
complain about swf's but then also play in swf's and also cry and complain about everything else also
buy cosmetics that cost 3x the price of a DLC.
Cleanse Haunted Ground while someone is in chase.
If it glows, it goes!
meme or die trying :)
complain about the other side
accuse our opponents of cheating regardless of whether they actually did or not.
just played killer and 4k with no skill and gained tons of bp. Yup take sides.
grow increasingly obsessed with crows and birds in general
…what, that didn't happen to you?
weird.
See cheaters every game.
… have an unbiased and rational discussion about such or such aspect of the game.
/S 🤔
Immediately DC at the offering screen during the event if the Killer brings a Mori Offering.
Remember fondly the good old days.
try to boop the snoot, but get a party hat and a hook because that's an outdated meta action.
think wasting the oppositions time is warranted (bleedout/exit gate t-bag), but calling me names goes too far!
… truly love the game, and as much as we say we hate it or dislike some of the developers' decisions, we all just want what's best for the game.
So wholesome
Cry about things that are broken on one side, but defend their op things to the death.
get upset with the pedestrian walking across the street waving at us. Toxic.
Buy pallets at home Depot
HAVE TOP/HIGH/LONG MMR
Pretend we are hooking a survivor when we hang our towels
Accidentally do the same little motions our Mains do in real life - seriously why do I keep grabbing towels like I'm unhooking then running away with them, making the Onryo and Pinhead hand motions, sliding around corners like I'm lean-stalking, and examine kitchen knives like I'm Michael Myers?
stack every advantage we can while complaining when the other side does the same
leave the match if there are less than 3 anniversary cakes
bro said bp.
Leave the game freely while only my side has access to said ability and then vehemently defend it even though I have 7000 hours in the game and should know far better than that, then go on to complain about that fact that I have to face a penalty if I can't wait all of 60 seconds to get the slap on the wrist free version of leaving the game.
Jam out to Legion's chase music.
… keep complaining and gaming.
say "comp cheater filters" for funsies lol.
Buy a new character just for their perks
I love the last one, I'm gunna start using that lol. Bro are you even loooooooooong MMR?
In that case it's because you went against survivors that were much worse than you.
Complained about losing even tho it our own fault.