How is the Alert perk in the current meeta?
Feng min perk Alert tell if gud pls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Depends on you I guess, I heard it was a good perk in general.
It's good I use it regularly
Alert is a great, and genuinely underrated perk. Not only does it show you the killer when they break something, but it also helps you keep track of which pallets are getting broken which is good knowledge to have for chases. Additionally, killers are always going to break something during a match so the perk will frequently find use.
Current meta is looping+gen rushing.
Alert is not good for either of these. This is why it is terrible imo.
I would respectfully disagree that Alert is not useful in the current meta. Looping is the meta which is undoubtedly true, but you cannot correctly loop without being around a pallet, and this is where Alert comes in handy. It stops you from running to a location where the killer broke the pallets, and this knowledge can prevent you from going down in a chase.
Most of the time activated not only would you be close enough to see where the killer is which negated the aura effect it had a long cool down.
Ever since I got buff in the mid chapter patch it's actually really good perk now wouldn't call it meta but it's probably it is the best killer detection perk.ย
I would definitely suggest running it if you are into more of a stealthy playstyle.
Personally I would say screw the meta... Alert is a fun perk and it's very useful if used with a certain playstyle
Alert doesn't tell me information that is immediately relevant. Prefer Aftercare or Bond.
Tbh, reading the killer's aura just doesn't help me. I'm not afraid of killers or going down in a chase...I'm not in a 1v1 to win.
If i'm playing solo and choose to be stealthy i use it. Start generators and move around wait for the killer to kick them you will know who you are facing and where they are unless it is Freddy or tier 1 Myers.
Adept Feng was the easiest survivor adept achievement for me and I was on Lerys against a Doc. Her perks are great for staying away from the action and getting gens done on your own.
Quite good, especially in SWF
It's decent, but I would still say Empathy outclasses it for knowing where the killer is.
Empathy is the best aura reading skill for survivors I think, but you need to pay attention to the auras to tell whether they are in a chase or simply running.
Buff made it good
I just find myself getting little use from it.
Of course not as OP as some other perks..... but at least better than others