remove megs sporty bob
it really needs to be removed
it really needs to be removed
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You mean the helicopter bob that's both annoying and funny at the same time?
It's just a cosmetic why should they remove it?
Seconded. Cant believe this situation has been allowed to continue for so long...
What is "Megs sporty bob"?
Nah, Delete the Zoey hair. That thing is an abomination.
On the contrary, I want a blonde bob, I play meg as a blonde.
because its ugly and everyone who uses it farm teammates and hide in the corner of the map doing nothing
lol she lookz funy
It doesn't even look bad tbh, it's just some hairstyle she probably kept when she was playing basketball or something. I mean, in her lore she is technically a tomboy.
See it's zero context posts like this that make me love these forums.