Let us go back to Pre-6.1 times

Killer Mains are still complaining. Killer Mains still think they are getting Genrush. But Hey, Survivors were having fun back then.

Comments

  • Are the killer mains in the room with us right now?

  • No basekit BT? No anti-facecamping? No anti-3genning? Hook grabs? Regression perks at it finest? Sign me in!

  • If it means I get back old Deathslinger, I am fine with it.

  • @Batusalen said:

    No basekit BT? No anti-facecamping? No anti-3genning? Hook grabs? Regression perks at it finest? Sign me in!

    Bring back hook grabs?

    dying-dead (1).gif
  • I miss the old Ruin Undying Pop Lethal combo, sure!

  • Is this suggestion just to make M1 killers worse?

  • @Lixadonna said:

    Killer Mains are still complaining. Killer Mains still think they are getting Genrush. But Hey, Survivors were having fun back then.

    Yeah, we definately need it so some people here with cringe statements like "soloq in the worst state ever" can remember how it was to play without basekit BT, with hook grabs, without HUD, no anti 3gen and facecamping.

  • Does that mean graded matchmaking too

  • Killer main. Sign me up.

  • @Lixadonna said:

    Killer Mains are still complaining. Killer Mains still think they are getting Genrush. But Hey, Survivors were having fun back then.

    Discussions like this don’t really add much in terms of constructive feedback towards the game, I think they only fuel “us vs them” arguments that lead the game nowhere.

    I would actually recommend addressing problematic areas of the game and providing ideas and constructive criticism in regards to fixing said problematic areas, it overall pushes the game into a better direction and provides idea for BHVR to internally explore and test.

  • Ah yes, I can't wait to try rancor NOED deadlock lethal facecamping bubba again, the greatest times.

  • Yea I don’t think you want that.

  • No, old survivor meta was awful for the killer experience. No basekit BT either.

  • Let's go back to when meg with 10 hours unhooks you in front of killer w/o bt