Killers you wish you saw more
Which killers do you rarely see but also wish you saw more?
Which killers do you rarely see but also wish you saw more?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agreed
Hey, a Smoking Splinter!
I actually bought the ANOES Chapter together with the base game, so I've never seen one of those in-game. Nice!
And I definitely agree with ya, my friend. I do not blame anyone for not wanting to play Freddy after his rework ruined him.
But I have hope we will get our killer back eventually. After all, that is why I am here.
generally killers pre chapter 15 ish
You've got to respect the commitment to the Basement Bubba bit... no one can touch his chest
I wish I would see more nurses, Chuckys and blights. I rarely encounter them. I like, that you can dodge them and outplay them, because they don‘t go for simple m1s.
uhh a ancient relic that cool
Pyramid head, Alien, Nemesis, Dredge and Singularity. The 5 killers i play and my favorites.
Pyramid head, Alien, Nemesis, Dredge and Singularity. The 5 killers i play and my favorites.
Singularity
Dredge
Trapper
You are not alone mate. Since there are many people who want old Freddy back, I won't give up hope 🙏 I mean, they freed Billy after years, why not Freddy too? :)
Singularity, Blight, Freddy 🥺
Freddy, Singularity and Twins
Never lose this hope, my friend :)
Dredge