Sweet Entity! What Happened To The Dark Background?!
My eyes just got Flashlight'd by the forum!
My eyes just got Flashlight'd by the forum!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
HELP HELP HELP IT LOOKS LIKE LINKEDIN
PLEASE HELP!!
Yeah I need the black back. Not a fan of the white lol
Oh god it's back. Please forum managers make amends with your providers because goodness gracious
I don't know what you people are complaining about. Everything looks great.
i thought my stuff was glitched
Oh no...
It has returned to haunt us.
I would upvote you, if I could find the button. Goddam the glare. Ugh.
LORD HAVE MERCY
Im deeply afraid. This is scarier than any game of dbd ive ever played. I could just get back on and be blinded instantly. Its gone for now...but it watches. Waiting.
It is somewhat Ark of the Covenant.
I feel like I dodged a bullet here.
Yea, as someone who uses an addon to add "dark mode" to most every site, I m thinking I too dodged a bullet, probably due to even if the site did go to a light mode, my browser addon wouldn't let it.
Mobile still uses dark mode.
Yeah, switch to mobile or run lightborn