Remove Leatherface
He is the single worst killer in this whole game. He encourages camping and tunnelling.
I looped him for 5 full generators and he tunnelled me the whole time yet once I'm hooked I may as well kill myself. He just stands with his chainsaw and you can't be saved. Insidious makes him even stronger and don't even talk about the basement.
Either fix camping in this game or remove him because that combo is broken and isn't fun to play against
I looped him for 5 full generators and he tunnelled me the whole time yet once I'm hooked I may as well kill myself. He just stands with his chainsaw and you can't be saved. Insidious makes him even stronger and don't even talk about the basement.
Either fix camping in this game or remove him because that combo is broken and isn't fun to play against
Comments
I understand your anger, Bubbas are born campers, but it's the players who ruin it, not Bubba. I saw many others camping with Huntress and others also. I wouldn't remove him. As was said, camping grants the killer one kill, but the others can easily finish the gens and runaway. So he is against himself.
He is designed for camping and should be removed or camping must be fixed.
The devs haven't placed it as a strategy when they are making killers lose points for camping the hook with no survivors near them. I just would like a anti camping perk or something to stop this killer from ruining a game.
Anyone who has faced this type of leatherface knows how annoying it is and why it shouldn't be in the game. People who have faced this type of killer know how they don't care about points or ranking up, all they want is to kill this 1 person who has annoyed them.
Why it is annoying? just go next.
While it's true that many LFs camp those players simply don't know how to use LF, let them "have fun" by staring at the hooked survivor.
Maybe just play another character? the perk blood hound encourages someone to tunnel, i equip it only to remember where the hell anyone went...maybe just try another killer? *s
I don't mind dying to campers as long as everyone else escapes but anytime I get leatherface I'm angry because I know they will more than likely camp.
I know he won't get removed, or changed even slightly but this game has a counter to nearly everything, except for a camping leatherface.
This is a wishlist however so thought I'd wish he would be removed lol respect to all leatherfaces who dont camp btw
I mentioned tunnelling earlier but look I can't complain much about that since there's nothing that can be done about that other than gen rush which normally works. But anyone who has faced a leatherface, and seen him camp knows why he is frustrating.
I'd honestly ask does anyone think it's fair how a leatherface can camp?
I mentioned tunnelling earlier but look I can't complain much about that since there's nothing that can be done about that other than gen rush which normally works. But anyone who has faced a leatherface, and seen him camp knows why he is frustrating.
I'd honestly ask does anyone think it's fair how a leatherface can camp so easily?
Honestly I don't get your complaint here.
There is simply no bigger compliment from a killer as facecamping you after you got him distracted the whole game. If that happens to me as a survivor (and sometimes it does) then I'm absolutly fine with that and even satisfied. My team can leave the area and I've done my job in distracting the killer. For me it is logical that he will not let me leave from the hook after he chased me for so long - he earned his kill at the end.
If you looped him for 5 generators, the exit door would be open so you would leave him little option but to stand and gaze upon his winnings. His only other option would be to search both the exit gates which would inevitably take him from 1 kill to 0 kills. You won the game for your team but Leatherface took you as a consolation prize.
Bubba lives matter!
If you have played survivor enough you'll know your team won't just leave without trying to save you, which annoyingly can get them killed as well.
Normally I'm happy to have wasted all his time but this particular game highlighted the problem his character has.
If a killer really want you to die on a hook, there is no way of escape, no matter if Leatherface or any other killer. The danger on Leatherface is only slighly higher because of his aoe-chainsaw.
You can be sure I have played enough survivor (1650 hours total - 90% survivor) and I know that a lot of people have problems reading a situation. They just don't have a feeling if a situation is solveable or not. And in the most cases they will try stupid things so the killer gets even more kills. Only a few attempts to save somebody from a camped hook have success at all.
I would say that it doesn't matter if Leatherface or any other killer is camping. Michael could stalk until 1% before P3 and onehit everybody, the hag can make her 10 traps around the hook so that people need to start sneak up from 50m ago or so, Legion can just stab so fast to everybody around him/her that even multiple persons can't unhook a survivor fast enough.
@CashelP14 , sometimes you die in this game. There's no shame in dying to a campy Leatherface. In fact, if you wasted enough of his time to let all the other three survivors escape, that's actually a win for you and a loss for him.
The general problem of camping is not one that needs "solving". It's part of the game, sometimes warranted, sometimes just a scummy tactic (and sometimes it's for the meme, and a funny one at that). You shouldn't try to tell another player how to play, only because you find their playstyle frustrating. Have a good laugh about it and move on.
Oh and by the way, even though he's a weak killer, he's a fun one to play. Many of us who occasionally play him don't camp (except after last gen of course, because at that point it's usually necessary). So don't get so worked up about it.
If you have played survivor enough you'll know your team won't just leave without trying to save you, which annoyingly can get them killed as well.
Normally I'm happy to have wasted all his time but this particular game highlighted the problem his character has.
If you personally refund everyone who bought him and pay them for the time they could've spent playing the Cannibal, then we have ourselves a deal.
It's a wishlist, I'm treating this like it lol nothing will change, and I'll probably face this again before the end of the week but maybe my wish will be granted lol
We've all been there where the killer camps you and after the game your irritated. That was me that game, only because I didn't see anyway of getting saved.
This is a wishlist so that's what I'm treating it as lol If I could make one change to this game, what would it be? Probably bring in an Anti-Camping perk. I'm just trying to highlight a problem.
Whaaaat? When I play Bubba I literally go after everyone and he's crazy great for map pressure (if you don't get stunned by pallets or by an object). I don't camp with him but I've been able to down multiple survivors it's a great feeling! Lmao.
The opposing team isn't responsible for your fun. Being looped for 5 gens probably wasn't fun for them, but that doesn't mean we should remove all windows and pallets.
I do not camp with Leatherface and in fact, I am not really into camping with a Killer much. Also, in order for a Killer to be very effective is by Hooking one Survivor and going after the others. Moreover, the only times I would with a Killer is if the Survivor is being a massive troll.
So he should have left for someone else because he wasn't enjoying himself. That's fair enough. By the same logic, you should have left as soon as you knew it was LF.
So you think he should have abandoned you and wasted more time on another survivor who might also loop him, only with less time to find them and down them because he's wasted so much on you.
Maybe you should have concentrated on losing him instead of looping him.
There is something wrong with being ran for 5 gens in the first place.
The killer deserved the kill.
So are you gonna personally refund everyone who bought the DLC or not? My Steam wallet is still empty.
Just fix gens. Spread the word. The more campers out there that get 1K rounds, because they camped, and no survivors came rushing in for the savecrifice, the less camping you'll see.
It doesn't help when some survivors are literally hugging the killer as you're getting hooked. Of course he'll camp. I would too.
There was a forum post exactly like this awhile ago asking to remove Laurie because the people who play her act toxic, lol. Like others have said, hate the player and not the character. Besides, you should be really proud of yourself if you decoyed the entire game and your team got out because of it.