What killer are you terrible with? but still find their kit and playstyle fun regardless
For me this is nurse and wesker
For me this is nurse and wesker
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Chucky Im terrible with, but I also dont like him as much, but I think he is rlly funny.
Singularity. I always find myself coming back to Hux only to get my butt kicked multible times. I wont give up though!
Huntress, I cant hit hatchets for the life if me but when I do its sooooo satisfying
Huntress is a killer I'm terrible with, but I took her all the way to P3-50 and had fun, even if I lost most of my trials.
Billy, I'm awful with him. Probably will have fun with after update.
Huntress, not completely awful, but far from good. Still love to play and land hatchet from a far is one of the most satisfying thing in the game.
I like xenomorph but his tail hitbox is extremely frustrating so i am barely playing him
billy. i hit every single pixel with the chainsaw
Skull Merchant, Legion, Huntress
For me the killers that I just CANNOT play at all even though I really want to are Blight, Spirit, and Nurse-
Then the one killer that I really enjoy playing as, but struggle due to some of the design choices are Huntress because of these reasons:
I just want her to be at least a 4.6 m/s killer so that if I'm out of hatchets I can be a normal M1 killer if needed and the locker aura setting. If those two changes were made I'd be pretty fine with playing as her a lot more. (And, yes, I know that her one Iridescent addon makes her a 4.6 m/s killer, but it only works when she's fully out of hatchets and I'd rather have it at all times in case I get stuck at a loop where I can't use my hatchets at.
I just started diving into Billy a couple of weeks ago. I’m definitely not as good with him as I am with other Killers.
I’m kind of just jumping into the deep end with him though, that way I can force myself to get used to the chainsaw. I am using all 100 of my Speed Limiters and only using the chainsaw so it becomes muscle memory. It’s interesting how much there is to learn with the chainsaw.
I used to think it was useless and only for movement. But now I see how much more you can do with it. You can zone people and force them to turn when you rev. You can get really good at feathering and timing the chainsaw to activate the minute you want it to. You can rev it as you are walking to a pallet so that you use the walk distance to your advantage when destroying the pallet.
Suffice it to say he is a very interesting character. Plus, how is it not a fun time when you get to run around at high speed using his were-cat skin?
I'm really enjoying Huntress and Deathslinger at the moment. I'm an absolutely hopeless Deathslinger but a little bit better with Huntress (though I wouldn't say I'm in any way good). They are very fun Killers to play as regardless of how well I do. Their powers are just so much fun to use.
For me it‘s oni. I waste so much time going for hits with his dash and then I miss, which results in getting gen rushed all the time.
Hillbilly. I played him on stream one time and I swear I might’ve traumatized the people watching me lol.
never give up friend
Doctor. Can never get a hit but love driving them crazy!
As primarily console player (at least until we get cross progression, lol), I tend to ignore killers who are really limited by controller (Blight, Oni, Billy, etc.), except Huntress. I can never be as good with her as I can on PC, but just good enough for it to still be fun.
Also, I like playing Spirit (I used to be a Spirit main), even though I have lateral hearing loss (i.e. no directional hearing, really) and most often play from my couch on a TV with no headphones. Obviously this is a massive handicap with that particular killer. If we ever get visual directional audio cues in game, I may actually get to be good with her, which would be awesome.
My Billy is godawful. I cannot for the life of me understand why or how I ever mained him when I started out.
i love zooming around the map as colossal titan oni roleplaying. im turbo trash with him tho
Had 3 games with him yesterday. First and second where total stomps from the survivors.
The third I tried something else. I didn't hook them. I just slugged them.
You wanna know what? I actually got pretty decent results. Singu gets heavily punished by hooking if you think about it.
- pods go away
- can't use your power around hook, therefore has to waste time going a few meters to use the power TO GET AWAY FROM THE HOOK
- next chase is worse due to the pod being gone, making overclock last less long in the process
I don't encourage slugging. I don't like doing it excessively. But the killers kit seems to encourage it a lot.
pinhead. i just cant hit them chains lol. however i still enjoy him
Singularity. I either do really well or really terribly and there is very little in between. When it works he's fun as heck.
good to know but if u want a build that can help
lethal pursuer/darkness revealed/nowhere to hide/and one more of your choice since thats alota power
when available
Sadly i dont like additional actions like opening lockers or kicking gens that interrupt my flow of gameplay.
fair but with dredge or a killer that can teleport it will help alot
Wesker. Love em, but I'm straight ass with him. 😂
Huntress. For the life of me I cannot get used to playing her without a crosshair. So my hatchets will fly in all different directions but mostly not hit the survivor.
True
Deathslinger. As a console player dealing with DbD's twitchy joystick controls, aiming with Deathslinger is really difficult, but it makes it all the more satisfying when I actually get a shot off. Also he's a cowboy, I'm a huge fan of that. I just wish I could be better with him.
I also wish I was a better Ghost Face but my stealth is terrible, haven't worked out the dos and don'ts.
New Billy. No questions asked.
I am decent at both Nurse and Huntress, so those are out and even though I am bad with Blight, I don't enjoy him, because he feels weird to me.
try it out sometime its actually really fun and if you wanna open lockers faster use iron maiden
Blight and Huntress, basically.
With Blight it's a little weird. I quickly became decent with him and started having tons of fun once he released, even in the beginning when his FOV was bugged. Than other killers got released, I started playing Blight less and less, and at some point I spent a few months without playing him, right after his collision had been changed. When I played him again to try a new build, I just couldn't get him right. I was out of pratice, but learning him felt harder than before for some reason. It COULD have something to do with SBMM being implemented (matches were a little harder in general due to the new matchmaking), but I just couldn't play him right and kept sliding of things and missing his lethal rushes more and more. At some point I just stopped because I wasn't having fun with him anymore. But hey, I know how fun he can be and still play him when there's a daily ritual. Just not much more than that.
With Huntres... well, I just don't have a very good aim and often miss the timing from the Hatchets too, lol. But I played her a lot when I was doing her achievements, improved to some degree and learned how satisfying landing hatchets can be. But I only play her from time to time, and everytime I feel I need to learn her again, hahaha.
Spirit - I can’t hear well but I have fun still
i´m not good with: Billy, nurse, hag, huntress, bubba, spirit, plague, oni, deathslinger, blight, twins, trickster, artist, singularity and alien, i find all of them really fun besides spirit, twins, and maybe trickster/artist because i´m actually horrendous with them
billy blight wesker huntress :c