What is your killer main and why?
Mine is the doctor because I think he and his addons are really fun to play even on high ranks.
Tagged:
Mod
Mine is the doctor because I think he and his addons are really fun to play even on high ranks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don't mind me. Just the elusive Wraith main coming through.
Trapper all the way. Just the sound of setting a trap and then luring survivors while chasing them is the best. Especially when it's a cocky surv and you let their ego be their downfall.
It depends on how I'm feeling, but I generally prefer Myers as he just feels so fun and is actually capable of being one of the best killers if you give him good enough addons.
If I'm playing solely to win, I'll head over to Nurse or Billy.
If I'm salty, I'll jump on Doctor and be a huge #########.
If I feel like having fun, I'll throw a Pig, Trapper, or even a Freddy game in there.
I don't play Hag or Wraith, and my Clown and Huntress don't have good enough perks to play them reliably yet.
Between all the licensed killers it's hard to choose a favorite but overall Myers is my favorite because he has a diverse selection of ways to play compared to other killers.
If I want to be more competitive I pick Huntress. Although lately I've been having a lot of fun with The Clown although I don't know if he replaces any of my go to's in the roster.
mines doctor and trapper. docs more fun but im just a better trapper XD
Nurse because she's awesome. When I saw there was a ghost woman with creepy powers I was thrilled. I didn't want her to be an annoying/OP character to play, though. People hate the Nurse =( Maybe another lady ghost who doesn't have such an irritating ability to the other players?
Lol I used to main LF too but then I realised how much better Billy is. LF buffs please BHVR!
Nurse, first female killer, loved her outfit and how unique her mori was when she was release.
thana is useless, don't need enduring but it isn't bad, lightborn isn't needed.
Try nurses, BBQ, ruin and shadowborn.
First 3 are a no brainer, shadowborn lets you have a HUGE fov advantage to avoid chainsaw jukes and it's great for when you're patrolling gens while sprinting, easy to spot people moving with that larger FOV.
for myself:
I'm a nurse main, used to be a billy main. Still play both mainly, recently playing clown for the lulz.
Why I play nurse and billy is pretty obvious though.
I'd love to be a freddy main if he was viable.
I enjoy stealth gameplay more than anything else but why do I prioritise Amanda simply because I'm just a massive Saw fan and she is my favourite character in the franchise.
Played a crew who were hellbent on saving the guy on the hook and i was playing LF. Managed to down two that were going for the unhooks. Last guy screws up somwhere and gives me a notification far away from hook. I figure i got this in the bag baby. So i go over there. Dude disappears. One of the two on teh ground pops unbreakable and turns a 4k into a 0k.
Dont think that just cos people are down that its over. That was a good game even though i lost but it shows how quickly things can go south for you when you assume stuff.
I was a really big fan of Wraith because I liked his ability and addons that you could Combo. However, I started to enjoy play Myers a little more, than when I first tried him. Jump scaring people is the best. P.S. Scratched Mirror + Lery's offering = The Ultimate Myers Experience!!!
I stopped playin killers because they are just xp pinjatas. Its senseless. Play survivor, chill and get ez stressless xp. And SWF is ez cheat win. 2 ez.