What is your killer main and why?
Mine is the doctor because I think he and his addons are really fun to play even on high ranks.
Tagged:
Mod
Mine is the doctor because I think he and his addons are really fun to play even on high ranks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Billy. The most fun killer in the game.
Hag Main, followed by Huntress and the Pig. (Then myers, and others.)
I like the feel of jumping out and surprising people. Of being almost everywhere and nowhere at the same time. Creating that sense of uncertainty and unknown danger.
I can't pick just one.
Pig has been my favourite lately. I love trying to make the game spooky for people who have put hundreds of hours into it. Setting up ambushes in the middle of nowhere scares the hell out of people sometimes, and I love that. She's got a lot of pant-soiling potential if you try to be unpredictable.
For the same reason, Myers. Monitor and Abuse + EW1 = 0 terror radius. Grabbing people off generators is so satisfying. I can also remember one time where I crept up on a Bill who was trying to hide from me, only to realize that I was literally right behind him. He flailed around a bit and stopped moving. I think they actually jumped away from their computer.
But then also trap daddy. We go way back. I still love luring people into traps. Out-noodling someone and having a chase instantly end (or even end before it starts) is 10/10.
Freddy cause I'm a filthy fanboi.
Billy, vrum vrum. He's fast and deadly and can play however you want efficiently.
Huntress, because she's a 10/10 killer. Eat a hatched
Nurse, because I liker her action rich and skill-based power. I collect pallet loopers' tears in buckets.
Im a Billy main. Just bought his outfit today
I think its the speed at which I can patrol gens is what I like the most. Combine him with B&C, Enduring, Thanatophobia and Lightborn and you have a winner. Not to mention Billy just looks so horrifying in his P3 gear. I think hes the best looking P3 killer in the game.
I'm main Billy, because I think games are more intense with him as you completely control the map. Also, chainsawing needs practice, and the feeling you get when you chainsaw a survivor is amazing.
What I love the most about playing him is, when I hook a survivor and I see another one with Chili & BBQ, I go to him, even if he's at the other side of the map. I guess this is why I hate camping and tunneling and why I feel so frustrated when I'm forced to do so.
Started with Trapper, as he is probably the easiest killer to play and start with. But I do like Myers and Leatherface equally.
I play Leatherface if I see some flashlights or possible BM in the lobby as I don't have Franklin's on my other killers. Myers is just fun to play.
i am the Rare Leatherface Main
Myers-He’s very fun to use with M&A, and EWIII can be more effective than any insta-down perk or add-on if used properly.
Hag.
I like planning ahead and trying to outsmart other players with her traps.
Mine would have to be Freddy Ive always been obsessed with him since i was little i liked how hes different from other killers like jason and myers hes always in your face while most other killers just stay quiet and use the stalker approach
but for dead by daylight i dont really have a favorite i just use who ever i feel like using
See i don't know why people use the nurse she is too slow, and its hard to do the blinks.
Billy because hes the most fun killer to play in my honest opinion
i also like The huntress she is prob gonna be my new main.
there is a very large learning curve for her that no other killers has. it is all about muscle memory. i may make a thread about her as i have many things i have learned. she really is the best once you get the hang of her.
really? "defend a hook"? camp like a beast, eh? i am of the opinion that a real killer can catch a survivor 3 times.
I agree
I think you should i would love to read and be a part of it
Awesome i am new to this website tho so idk how to find discussions
ok
That's cool i'm fine with waiting.
He is unique, fun and very powerful.
The blinks are easy, predicting survivors behaviour and running routes is the hard part. And she's only "too slow" for all them tom, dicks and harrys using Sprint Burst.
all survivors at 3p. 2 killers at 3p and the rest are 2p. i play killer. i am not sure of the definition of "decent" but i have videos of doing precisely that.
Nurse. I like playing a killer that you can master. And if you master her, you will destroy every team.
Huntress/Billy for high rank because I tried learning nurse many times, but I just can't. Myers/Doctor/Pig at low ranks because they are so much fun
I love switch Nurse to Huntress, but usually i play the scary blinker because is kinda powerful against 360, jungle gym, pallets and many objects. I keep training the other killers but lately im trying to understand Leatherface's chainsaw and Clown's bottle fog
Doctor and Freddy are easily my top two, but the Clown is quickly growing on me.
Well I mostly main Myers because I love being sneaky as a killer and survivor. It always makes me laugh when survivors don't see me coming, I get lots of comments saying that I scare them which is something I love doing to people both online and irl. I also am a somewhat strong Hillbilly though still adjusting to different chainsaw styles. Then my third main is the Pig because again due to stealth plus I did love the Saw movies and games. I'm also currently practicing using the Huntress and Nurse. I have a better understand of the Nurse then Huntress, I can throw hatches to save my own life. XD
nurse blinks
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/4135/nurse-blinks#latest
nurse tips
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/4210/nurse-tips#latest
i couldn't put the information in general discussion. probably because i am flagged so much by the obsessed.
its fine
Play The Hag, Dr, and Freddy the lightest, just because of my play style.
No Nurse, because I'm no good with blinks and don't want to invest the time to get better. I'll play her if I get a nurse daily challenge, but a challenge it is.
Amanda because she is baaaeeeee but for real the RBTs are a fun mechanic even if they don't kill a lot, and its really fun to be near survivors who haven't noticed that you're the killer yet.