This black friday sale is very disappointing...
It should be all outfits for 50% off
It should be all outfits for 50% off
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why are there no character sales? Why is it only SELECT characters and SELECT OUTFITS? This is such a let down.
Was so excited...
Happy Grey Monday everyone!
I missed the Halloween sales... and was so excited to make Black Friday...
Only to see that the DLCs I were missing (Like End Transmission) were only 30%, and none of the characters I play have any cosmetics on sale...
I've saved 105,000 iri shards for outfits and 1k auric for a paid outfit on sale and basically nothing went on sale :(
Make that a x3 for disappointed players over here
Halloween sales were better than Black Friday sales. Like what is BHVR doing? The fact they said that the outfits on sale are very popular when they really aren't is just annoying and extra salt in the wound. Discount the iri shard prices for them since there's so few even on sale. What a waste of time.
50% off everything is obviously too radical. But they should at least do discounts from 50-75% off on select outfits.
No it's not, they had a huge sale around Halloween a little while back
It's cosmetics. Complaining about this is ridiculous. Find something real to worry about the game. Not what shirt your wearing.
DBD Reddit and Twitter say otherwise, so many people are upset with this black friday sale
Unrelated, but why do they always forget to capitalise HUNK's name? Resident Evil always lists him as HUNK not Hunk but for some reason it's not capitalised in DbD.
Yeah, I was eye-balling a few Killer cosmetics today but none were on sell so I bought a new game instead, which was on sale. You’ll have to wait till the next Chapter to get my money BHVR~
Honestly, I'd absolutely love a Jake outfit 50% off - preferably the top half.
Request a discount?
Embarrassed
Exactly. It's basically only an additional 20% off since buying a full outfit is already 10% off, and it's SUCH a small selection of outfits on sale. Disappointing to say the least.
Yeah, a 30% off sale. They've never had 50% off everything, and probably never will, as nice as that'd be.
Pretty normal for black Friday nowadays. working in retail they even raise certain prices beforehand
and max discount is usually like 10 percent