Hawkins is once again the worst map in the game

I remember when Hawkins was still a thing; it was, quite literally, the worst map that you could get (both as a survivor and as a killer). The loops are broken, some tiles have more pallets than they should, LoS blockers are everywhere, and the geometry of the map screws with most of the killer's powers, etc.

I understand that everyone is excited for Stranger Things to come back to the game, but how has this map not been reviewed before release? It's literally the same one that was removed, without a single change. I don't even think it would be that bad if it weren't for the fact that the spawn rate is increased, so it's all I've been playing lately.

I just hope this isn't a 'The Game' scenario where the devs pretend it isn't an issue for years

Comments

1 2 ›