Forum Members: What's the Meaning of YOUR Forum Name?

My name comes from one of Ash's lines. You know how he sometimes says, "Look who's shittin' in the tall grass?" Well, my name is a reply to that.

It's you, Ash. You're the one shittin' in the tall grass.

(Plus I just like the way it flows)

EDIT:

I've read all of your replies and genuinely like hearing all of your different stories. Thank you for sharing them!

Comments

  • Its similar to my psn name which I've had since I was a teenager with my friends vanish was the start of all our names. I'm thinking of changing it soon just because I don't talk to them anymore so I want to express myself more and maybe have a funnier name.

  • @drsoontm said:

    My account was in a kind of corrupted state when years ago, I've asked for it to be closed.

    When I came back about a year later I used the same GUID to create a new account but could not use my name anymore.

    I've chosen a somewhat random name to replace my original one.

    There were a few mentions of features we would get in the game "soon". I'm a dev myself and I know pretty well what "soon" means. It's one of my favorite replies when I need to give a date for a project., One could say I have a trademark over it ;)

    Hence Dr "soon" (TM).

    lol I love that. Thanks for sharing

  • @Pepsidot said:

    I just use Pepsidot for anything now. First time I used it was in 2006 for Club Penguin 🤣. It's simply a combination of 2 of my dogs names.

    Haha I never would've guessed it came from you dogs' names. I like it :)

  • @Vanishlord said:

    Its similar to my psn name which I've had since I was a teenager with my friends vanish was the start of all our names. I'm thinking of changing it soon just because I don't talk to them anymore so I want to express myself more and maybe have a funnier name.

    Yeah, go for it. When you think of a new one, come back and post its meaning please. I'm curious to see what you choose.

  • @GolbezGarlandGabrant said:

    Garland, Golbez and Gabranth are all major antagonists in the Final Fantasy main series. All three have in common besides starting with 'G' is donning heavy armor.

    Final Fantasy is my absolute most favorite franchise of all time. It was only a matter of time before I confronted you about your name haha.

  • @D0NN1ED4RK0 said:

    Donnie Darko is really a good movie

    whoever hasn’t seen it should give it a watch sometime

    I have loved this movie since I first saw it. What a cool username :)

  • @HerInfernalMajesty said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3553332#Comment_3553332

    I have loved this movie since I first saw it. What a cool username :)

    Thank you very much

    that’s very nice of you :D

  • @HerInfernalMajesty said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3553195#Comment_3553195

    Final Fantasy is my absolute most favorite franchise of all time. It was only a matter of time before I confronted you about your name haha.

    Haha. Great games. I especially love their mascots like chocobos, cactuars and the like.

  • My original name online was Ragabash Moon, which came from the tabeltop game, Werewolf: The Apocalypse. But my Xbox (original) AND PC were both stolen and so I called up Microsoft and asked them to cancel my subscription and change my password. However, for some reason they instead permanently deactivated my account. So I had to come up with a new name, and so I had the idea of combining "Absolute Zero" and "Ground Zero" into Absolutegroundzero after watching this classic:

    Weird Al Yankovic's Christmas at Ground Zero (embedded playback is disabled by owner.)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t039p6xqutU

    then removed some vowels and changed the O in zero to a 0 and Absolutgrndzer0 was born haha. I even own the domain name absolutegroundzero dot com though I don't really do anything with it other than using it instead of sites like photobucket.

  • My forum name is just my real name lol

    I couldn't think of anything

  • I would be saying that i'm just your average Joe Schmoe, however Schmoe was taken, so i went with Smoe instead.

  • i'm a filthy leon main.

  • I played magic the gathering a long time ago and my favorite card was ink eyes servant of oni, had a deck just for her. It wasn't competitive or anything but I enjoyed playing it.

  • I use to have a cat called Muffin, my niece who was around 3/4 at the time couldn't say the name, called her Mushwin..............so setting up my ps account and was like, what would be a name no one likely to have, and there it was, and there I was named Mushwin.

  • Originated from Elden Ring Boss.

  • The mushussu (how I spelled it in my name is its pronunciation) is a Mesopotamian/Babylonian mythological creature. If likening it to any one creature we would recognize most, it most closely resembles a dragon. It is notably featured on the Ishtar Gate, which was constructed around 575 BC.

  • i just really like sharks

  • "General" is a dope title, and "V" is the first letter of my real name.

    Mix the two and there ya got it.

    GeneralV.

  • Meg looks ugly


    Thank you for coming to my Ted talk

1 2 ›