Toxic Salt
Just played a match against this Legion, who played pretty badly, but also, its a legion, so what can you expect. Whilst me and a team mate proceeded to do gens, our two other teammates made a horrible attempt to loop the killer, getting one of them killed, and me and another on struggle, however, we then got the 3 gens done rather stealthily and the killer got no more hooks, however after the game, he called us all cancer and said that we would get banned, when it was quite obviously him being toxic


Comments
Hilarious, 9/10
Haha, An Easy Killer who will be complaining about buffing up the legions speed
What the guys said is obviously very wrong, but, to be fair, we can't see the the beginning of the chat. It looks like you were making fun of him being legion and a bad killer, so it looks like you were being salty too.
You shoulda said '"10/10 would juke again"
Should of just said Ez everytime he commented, he'd prob sweat a tear
Imagine complaining about windows as legion. L M ######### A O
What next, using pallets against a nurse OP?
I'm not surprised he was pissed. Looping in some areas with how windows spawn just feels broken and is awful map design. It needs fixing.
Having said that, the fact that he said "next time you'll get tunneled as Nurse" is why I said killers shouldn't be able to see survivor names. Some get stroppy when you call them out for camping, or sometimes just because you won and they single you out next game to make life miserable. If I tbag then fair enough but if I'm playing normally then there's no need.
wdum you cant see the beginning, that is the beginning lol? All of it's there
maybe instead of antagonizing an obviously frustrated person you instead try to defuse the situation?
no wonder this community is constantly at each others throats
Have you not seen what he wrote? That's unacceptable. He told them to get cancer. He deserves a ban for saying words like that.
Oh my bad then. It's hard to tell sometimes with screenshots when the first comment started or if it's cut off.
fair enough
I totally understand him though
and further antagonizing them is going to help?
They should just cut end game chat from the game. It completely destroys the whole "horror atmosphere" they pretend to want to cultivate.
But then...so does SWF so here we are.
I think it helps a little more. I like to talk with my survivors and ask for tips since I suck as Billy. And as survivor I love to talk with the killer. Mainly about them nodding at me a lot but I still like to talk.
I thought about that before I typed that comment. I have gotten good tips and some fun conversations (non-toxic) but the amount of negativity and toxicity it creates far outweights the positiives.
This community is the best!

While I agree there’s no need to be sour...
I will say my lack of anything but Xmas trees in my cookie shapes makes me wanna camp as leatherface...
Not cause u deserve it or that I feel it’s right...
But because I can
Map design is this games biggest problem.
I don’t think map is the issue. As much as people that play this.
U being looped hard? Stop tunneling. Find another if not u are failing to adapt. If u give me the loops damn right I’ll leave u to chase someone I see on a gen.
It's so cute.
See, this is why I laugh at salty players. Some of the funniest ######### you'll ever read.
About time someone else realised that if a survivors annoying you, you CAN just leave them, like honestly don't be so stubborn people
Wait, we had a match against that one last night, only the language was much worse, those are same perks, we were in same match? Only I submittd an online report cause killer kept calling me a F#$%%$$ C&#$ word sin chat at end.
I get players get upset, but its real easy, just leave match at end start new one. Going to win some going to lose some, I don't understand why people have to be so mean to each other. There is enough hate in this world as it is we don't need more of it we need less.
If he didn't like to be looped with 3 windows he should have broken off the chase. He allowed himself to continue to chase in what was a deadzone for him making him madder.
I don't see how OP was antagonizing by saying Legion sux (truth) or asking ?s. Killer needs to learn how to control or express their anger better. We don't need to coddle individuals and excuse their disgusting behavior because they are frustrated and angry at a game.
I'll have to release my try hard Nurse inside of me!
Boy wait till he hits rank 1
https://youtu.be/Ej1rl2nd_9E
That was the game when I first played high rank killer. Legit infinite’s, extremely fast Survivor vaults, much slower killer vault speed, no entity blocker, no blodlust.
This is an easy diagnosis of git gud.