Future killers

Famous killers that should be added to the game

  • the creeper from jeepers creepers
  • predator


Comments

  • Interesting analysis.

  • I'd be good with Predator. I could care less about Jeeper Creepers. It wasn't mentioned, but I'm going to go ahead and bring up that I'm not interested in a Five Nights at Freddy's expansion either.

  • @dbd_newbiefan said:

    Famous killers that should be added to the game

    • the creeper from jeepers creepers
    • predator

    I got some bad news for you, you can take Jeeper's off any list the devs have said they're not even gonna entertain putting him in.

  • Don't know why you listed the same license twice but ok

  • Lmao, people still think The Creeper is gonna be added.

  • ohlookitsthisthreadagain.jpg

    @IlliterateGenocide said:

    Don't know why you listed the same license twice but ok

    /thread

  • I desperately want John Carpenter's The Thing. A weird tentacle monster that can transform and disguise itself as one of your team mates ater it hits somebody? God yes. I don't even care if he stinks, it would be fun.

  • @Hex_Maidenless said:

    I desperately want John Carpenter's The Thing. A weird tentacle monster that can transform and disguise itself as one of your team mates ater it hits somebody? God yes. I don't even care if he stinks, it would be fun.

    I allways thought A Transformation killer would be bad, then again VHS had one and it did decent :/

  • Terrifier art the clown will be good if added to the game.

  • The Nun is also a good option

  • The Keeper from the Evil Within game

  • @dbd_newbiefan said:

    The Keeper from the Evil Within game

    This option i really want, especially since we got skins from a character designer from the games

  • Bughuul from sinister movie

  • Candyman would be amazing.

  • Now that we got the Alien, a killer who can walk on all 4 legs. I´d like to have a Licker from RE as killer.

  • @Tsulan said:

    Now that we got the Alien, a killer who can walk on all 4 legs. I´d like to have a Licker from RE as killer.

    A Licker would powerwise just be xeno 2.0

    Only difference is the attack with a tongue instead of a tail

    No wall crawling after all.

  • @Hex_Maidenless said:

    I desperately want John Carpenter's The Thing. A weird tentacle monster that can transform and disguise itself as one of your team mates ater it hits somebody? God yes. I don't even care if he stinks, it would be fun.

    How about the Terminator from the second movie? Sword arm attack as primary attack, transform to any survivor previously hooked as secondary ability. A time-delay in switching from doppelganger back to killer would be needed, I think. And you already have a survivor from the movie to go with it.

  • @Smoe said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3527314#Comment_3527314

    A Licker would powerwise just be xeno 2.0

    Only difference is the attack with a tongue instead of a tail

    No wall crawling after all.

    Licker also has powerful Jumps. So maybe a mix between Demodoggo and Alien.

    One could hope for wall crawling.

  • Count Orlok "Nosferatu" would be best addition in dead by daylight

    • he is a vampire
    • classic
    • weird looking personality out of all the killers
  • @Hex_Maidenless said:

    I desperately want John Carpenter's The Thing. A weird tentacle monster that can transform and disguise itself as one of your team mates ater it hits somebody? God yes. I don't even care if he stinks, it would be fun.

    if they somehow implement this without completely obliterating the games code i would be so impressed

    • Candyman
    • The Tall Man
    • Pumpkinhead
    • The Blob
    • The Thing
    • Giant Spider
    • Giant Floating Eye
  • @Hex_Maidenless said:

    I desperately want John Carpenter's The Thing. A weird tentacle monster that can transform and disguise itself as one of your team mates ater it hits somebody? God yes. I don't even care if he stinks, it would be fun.

    This would possibly be my favorite killer if they do.

  • @Hex_Maidenless said:

    I desperately want John Carpenter's The Thing. A weird tentacle monster that can transform and disguise itself as one of your team mates ater it hits somebody? God yes. I don't even care if he stinks, it would be fun.

    That is such a good idea. And if you interrupt it transforming it gets stuck as a giant tentacle monster with Claudette's head.

  • My Top 10 list :

    1. Predator
    2. Jason Vorhees
    3. The Creeper
    4. Art The Clown
    5. The Nun
    6. Pennywise Clown
    7. Slender Man