Last dead hard nerf

Last dead hard nerf is unnecessary you can use 2 times in match and you need to get hooked first ? :d just delete perk already or undo normal 2 times in a match is unfair

Comments

  • It's fine the way it is. Finally got the nerf it deserved.

  • @KniQ said:

    Last dead hard nerf is unnecessary you can use 2 times in match and you need to get hooked first ? :d just delete perk already or undo normal 2 times in a match is unfair

    Well this new dead hard i like more since killers don’t respect it anymore. I get value from hit

  • The perk itself was unfair, like said by biggy, it got the well deserved nerf it needed.

  • Maybe they could change it to work ramdomly 2 times sometimes you would get it first chase sometimes not. Would bit buff it and get some more people to use it as I see no-one using anymore.

  • I still see it fairly often and it's still strong when it comes into play it just can't be abused a dozen times a game and killers don't have wait for permission to hit survivors now. It's in a healthy spot now I'd say.

  • I'm pretty ambivalent about it. Killers never expect it anymore because it doesn't see so much use. I actually hit it way more often now when i run it as surv.

    And consequently I swing into it more as killer. Used to love dh as killer because I was good at baiting it out, but now I never expect it either 🤣

  • Having access to an extra health state twice a match is still very strong

  • Nerf was needed due to how it pretty much affected killer behavior by always expecting it even in matches where it wasnt in.

    +being hell for non-blight/nurse killers

  • New DH is still AT LEAST A tier. You are extremely undervaluing how good it is. I get a guaranteed 2 extra health states now since no one respects it. Stacks perfectly with MFT as well. Still one of the best perks in the game.

  • It’s basically two free mettle of man activations without the protection hits. Easily still one of the best perks in the game.

  • Now that you have MFT it’s decent.

  • @Blueberry said:

    New DH is still AT LEAST A tier. You are extremely undervaluing how good it is. I get a guaranteed 2 extra health states now since no one respects it. Stacks perfectly with MFT as well. Still one of the best perks in the game.

    I have same opinion. it is good. it is just not S-tier like it was in the past. I still feel that one day this perk might get buffed one day. unsure when.

  • I'm suprised they didn't kill DH to be honest. It took them 6 years to nerf it and then another 6 months to finally get it out of the meta.

    And it will not return. The devs aren't stupid. They wouldn't make such a monumental mistake. DH is still a fine perk. It's just not the deciding factor of the killer's first chase anymore.

  • and i thought the thread asking for a mft nerf was bonkers

  • I haven't taken DH off my set up, its still just as good, even better since people don't wait.

  • It doesn't see as much play but it does still see play. So there is no reason to "delete it". Besides, there are a lot of perks that see virtually no play. Should we delete all those too even though people paid money for them and a tiny number of players might use them?

  • @Sharby said:

    I haven't taken DH off my set up, its still just as good, even better since people don't wait.

    I also still run it in certain builds. dh has remain in the top 15 most use survivor perks still and work great with the new meta (MFT and for the people/buckle up).

  • @KniQ said:

    Last dead hard nerf is unnecessary you can use 2 times in match and you need to get hooked first ? :d just delete perk already or undo normal 2 times in a match is unfair

    Ehm you know that DH still is one of the most popular Perks right? The nerf was defenetly necessary.