With the amount of killers I'm seeing get owned by bots in chase


I genuinely think the bots are gonna' get a nerf lol.

Comments

  • Well the bots I've played with on my team can't figure out how to do a generator, so I guess they had to do something well.

  • I'd love to see clips of these so called juicer bots because all I've seen are bots that miss every other skillcheck, run to the corners or get stuck on random stuff. Still love and appreciate that there here though.

    The only times I've seen bots sorta mess w/killers is when they try to mindgame them. They have wallhacks so playing the loop normally is the way to do it. That's more on the killer though then the bot.

  • @ohheyitsbobcat said:

    I'd love to see clips of these so called juicer bots because all I've seen are bots that miss every other skillcheck, run to the corners or get stuck on random stuff. Still love and appreciate that there here though.

    The only times I've seen bots sorta mess w/killers is when they try to mindgame them. They have wallhacks so playing the loop normally is the way to do it. That's more on the killer though then the bot.

    I wasn't recording but the bot ran him for 2 gens, I did flashlight save it at one point but still its not the first time.


    I def agree that its a skill issue but I can only imagine how in some MMR's the bot is the best player in the lobby.

  • Wow. Someone is playing at high MMR.

  • Na those bots are juicers. I had one run me for so long then it got the hatch i was so embarrassed I didn't even stay around to say gg

  • Bots are too strong. Nerf Pig plz

    To give an actual answer, I've yet to actually play against a bot (or at least to play against one that wasn't just about to die). My survivors quitting are either suiciding on hook or they are quitting at the tail end when I'm about to death hook them

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I've seen some bots who have ran the killer for gens and thought #########! But I've seen some who fail skill checks, too.

    Seen a Huntress DC today after a bot humiliated her!

    From what I gather, bots tend to do pretty newbie things, but... they have wallhacks in chase, so no mind games or moonwalking works on them.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3498827#Comment_3498827

    That explains a lot actually. I was watching one after I'd died and they were looping killer around shack, but knew exactly where the killer was coming from.

    Stealth killers like Ghostface especially don't work against them because they'll notice him IMMEDIATELY.

  • Ok so the bots know where the Killer is at all times... seems just like AI

    Killers are used to going against players (other humans)... so mindgames are ingrained into gameplay

    Putting those 2 things together... no wonder

  • They miss struggle skill checks, I had one fail both back to back and die.

  • Of course they will get nerfed, its a no brainer

  • Where are these amazing looper bots? The ones I’ve seen are terrible in chase. They’re terrible at everything. And killers just tunnel them out.

  • They don’t fall for mind games and they have a very annoying habit of dodging certain killer attacks quite precisely. But they also run into dead zones, objects and sometimes just stop moving entirely. It’s weird.

  • I will say the bots seem to be hatch finding ninjas though. I hate when I run across a real survivor before a bot near the end of a game because I know those things are hatch bloodhounds.

  • They will crouch near an unsafe vault and just repeatedly vault it until they go down. They really are not good. I thought they were much better at first. I think they may have been tuned down since the PTB. They were godly when I was watching streamers DC during the PTB. Everytime I get one on my team they die very fast.

  • The bots are wonky in their efficiency. On one hand they operate with walk hacks and can't be baited into mistakes. On the other hand they will go from decent to performing clearly forced "mistakes" to immitate what devs consider to be a casual player.

    Seriously hoping bot performance doesn't get linked to player or team mmr averaging. High efficiency + wall hacks will cause major player burnout.

  • That was hilarious. I actually felt bad for the bot when it would ask for a heal and everyone ignored it 🤣

  • Where are these legendary bots that can loop a killer? My experience with them is so bad that as soon as I notice there's a bot on the team, I already know we are screwed lmao

  • @CatnipLove said:

    Where are these legendary bots that can loop a killer? My experience with them is so bad that as soon as I notice there's a bot on the team, I already know we are screwed lmao

    I really wish I recorded that game, he stopped going after anyone after he saw it was a bot so he could tunnel it out and lost the game over it lol.

  • Which game are some of you playing? The bots in my games are horrible. Definitely worse than the average survivor which is saying a lot.