Resident evil Cosmetic
Can we please get Ada wong Resident Evil 6 outfit, Carla Outfit from Resident evil 6, Helena from Resident Evil 6, Sherry Birkin Resident evil 6 for Rebecca, Jake from resident evil 6 for leon
Can we please get Ada wong Resident Evil 6 outfit, Carla Outfit from Resident evil 6, Helena from Resident Evil 6, Sherry Birkin Resident evil 6 for Rebecca, Jake from resident evil 6 for leon
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Make Sherry a Legendary for Rebecca. Give that girl more cosmetic options. Sherry in her winter outfit is an amazing look, one of the best in the series. As for a Carla Radames cosmetic for Ada, that might just make me have to level Ada up because that costume is FIRE!
Ask Capcom.
It makes sense that RE legendaries are for Jill and Leon only, since those two are the RE characters most people own. Therefore more potential profits.
I would argue a very large amount of people own Ada and Rebecca considering they are part of the licensed bundle that contains Wesker, the most popular and most purchased killer in ages.
I want a second Claire Legendary, specifically this one:
I would be for it, especially for Jake and Sherry.
I just want RE4R Wesker (and his shirtless Usoboros Version from RE5) as well as the alternate leather outfit for Rebecca from RE0.
I would love to see these outfits as well
a pretty good pic of all ada's outfits i've just found. this would be a pretty good base for the creators to recreate the ones that we don't have yet. would really want the re6 one, looks the best
I would simply die if they made Sherry for Rebecca, I also wouldnt mind Ashley Graham...
My favorite ada outfit is Resident Evil 6 Resident evil 4 remake and Carla outfit
freaking yes bro they should add more costumes for the legendaries and make them cheaper if u already have
tbh id rather see the alternatives for each of these like leons other costume, helenas other, sherry's other
Need Leon, Ada, Ashley and Luis Re4r fits too. (Ashley and Luis legendaries) Especially Ada's re4r outfit but also her alternative too because... ๐