Vote to Bring Back 100% Iron Will Perk
Lately there's been a lot of survivor nerfs again and I believe in fair balanced as both a player of killer + survivor and someone who spends money on this game... I wanted to start a poll to show to the DEVELOPERS AND PRODUCT MANAGERS OF THIS GAME, that the community supports the rework of Iron Will.
Iron Will has effectively been rendered useless or unusable since it's nerf and needs to be reworked. This poll will help demonstrate whether the perk should be reworked for the community.
Comments
I'd like it for my two mains, Lisa and Claire. They're so loud the killer always finds me. Yet, when I am Ada they never do because she's nice and quiet.
The perk is still solid now I don't think it needs to be reverted back to it's old self.
Neither :/ I want it back to 100% but keep the exhaustion thing
Totally agree
75% already reduces the range of which killers can realistically hear survivors. Which is fair, because survivors shouldn't be able to stand next to the killer and be unheard.
Disagree - every killer that plays this uses headsets so 75% noise reduction is useless. Every horror movie has a "survivor" who hides their audio while hiding under a bed or closet. What kind of survivor runs around moaning like they're in porno?
However, you can vote and the polls will decide
A headset is not able to isolate specific sounds. A headset will only make all sounds louder which means if you are by ambient noises, you'll still be harder to detect. Basically it forces you to play smarter.
Unless you're playing on speakers or a really crappy headset, most headsets can isolate specific sounds and if the audio is coming from the left or right side of you.
Moaning and footsteps are easily distinguishable in DBD with the exception if a player is running around a burning camp fire.
Out of 10 games a day, I don't see a single survivor selecting this perk.
I'd keep it at 75% but remove the exhaustion nerf so I can use it with overcome and lucky break.
I don't see it a lot either but, the times I have seen it as killer or when I use it it still does a decent job at hiding you unless you're exhaustead then it's usless but, I prefer not using exhaustion perks.
It's pretty useless nerfed.
keep it at 75% but remove exhaustion
Sorry, full silence was too good. Time to learn to play without it.
I'd want it to be 80-85%. 75% is definitely too low to be considered a useful perk but putting it at 100% is too much of an advantage.
I'd be happy with Iron Will to have a survivor in the injured state be breathing normally, just as if they were uninjured. So the killer can still hear them if close enough, but it gives plenty of protection.
The exhaustion state could be removed and instead it could have a bar which, once filled, makes them sound injured again. The time of the bar is longer based on tier, and it's recharged when then survivor is still and further than - say - 20m from the killer.
I never thought the perk needed a change in the first place.