Time for me to touch grass
Made it to this giant milestone on Steam and still am missing 17 achievements including adepts for Plague, Hag, and Knight. Guarantee a large chunk of this time was spent playing Spirit before and after her nerf.
Made it to this giant milestone on Steam and still am missing 17 achievements including adepts for Plague, Hag, and Knight. Guarantee a large chunk of this time was spent playing Spirit before and after her nerf.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You only have 2000 hours? I thought you would have more.
I'm sitting at 3,605 hours with all the achievements.
Is Spirit still good after the nerf(basekit)?
I will admit that this past year I didn’t play nearly as much as I used to. I basically went weeks without playing many times including a 2-month break before Dredge came out and a 1-month break after Knight came out. That definitely delayed my journey to 2k hours a lot.
Yes she definitely is, and she has many fun builds that doesn’t just involve the standard MDR, DCB, or amulet.
I feel you. I've also been playing DBD a lot less over this last year.
Congrats.
I recently hit 150 days played and over 12,000 Kills
Wow nice! Honestly I’m lazy rn and can’t do math at the moment, what does that equal to in hours?
Comes out to like 4K offthe top of my head.
Ah I see. Anyway though congrats on the milestone!
Congrats on the milestone. You too, Pulsar :)
Hehe Ty c:
i have about 10 days and 3/4ths of the achievements
Nice!
feels good especially on xbox
From experience, it's overrated and full of bugs.
I passed it a short while ago, too. I am missing one achievment, and thats an easy one: repairing the gen in the new Shelter Woods map, but I don't believe in burning map offerings, as I hate them as the killer and so I haven't gotten more then two shots at this achievment so far.
Pfft, get back to me when you put in 4k more hours
I’ve only gotten 9/20 of that Huntress achievement, how did you complete that one 😭
Wow I have apparently seen nothing until now 💀
Bro, if you had only killer adept ones, I envy you. I got all before 1K, but now, with all this "merciless killer" nerf you can do all those "Adepts" for killers with closed eyes. Godspeed from a fellow achievement hunter.
Doesn’t help that survivors DCing completely ruins my chances to getting the adept. BHVR should really fix that.
Quite surprised you've only played 2k hours tbh. I would've assumed most people over 5k posts would've had over 3k hours lol
Congrats on the accomplishment 👍 also congrats for not having more hours and enjoying a variety of other games
With befriending some survivors on the RPD map and throwing hatchets at them from the upper railing towards the front door with them halfheartedly dodging.
Don't feel bad I have over 4000 hrs and that's with barely playing over the last nine months since the game is dog water right now. I swear this game gets worse for both sides each patch. Still come check the forums each day praying for the best though 😕