Took this screenshot a long time ago. He kept trying to get my attention by hitting the wall up there and I didn't know where the sound was coming from for awhile until I randomly decided to look up and see hillbilly hanging out on top of the exit gate. I wonder if he can still do this. ๐
Took this screenshot a long time ago. He kept trying to get my attention by hitting the wall up there and I didn't know where the sound was coming from for awhile until I randomly decided to look up and see hillbilly hanging out on top of the exit gate. I wonder if he can still do this. ๐
I was going for the four Undetectable hits while Tinkerer was equipped challenge and ran into this Mitherite running a Broken Key and these add ons. Qua?
I was going for the four Undetectable hits while Tinkerer was equipped challenge and ran into this Mitherite running a Broken Key and these add ons. Qua?
I see what he was going for... but all of it was undone by picking 1 wrong addon. So sad.
This happened back when SpaceBilly was still a thing. I tried a jump I knew on Ormond and well...
That happened.
Around the same time I found a way to escape the entity:
No matter how long I fell, I wouldn't come down. When I went for another chainsaw sprint, however I suddenly found myself in the middle of the map again.
This. Hit a Feng while Haunted Grounds was active and she just didn't enter the dying state. That was a hmmmm moment for sure.(No one was running vigil, I checked)
Got one of those too from the other perspective. Was a bit late to screenshot though. Wished I could've gotten the culprit on it.
Dwight and Feng were doing the head-on flashy booly thing. One in each locker there. But when Feng jumped out to head-on, I guess she was a bit too enthusiastic about it and it fell over. Either way, upon having recovered from the stun i realised it was on the ground.
I have to try and dig up the screenshots but I had a game once with someone with the username Mathieu Cote (obviously not actually him) but the funny part was he was playing with 2 bodyguard Aces (with tuxedo and sunglasses). They ran around protecting him all game and dying for him.
Well there's your problem, y'all got a hatchet lodged in the generator! That ain't gon' fix it! ๐ I swear I've seen that same thing happen with a bear trap eons ago.
I actually had this happen randomly when backing out of a lobby a while back.... the potential reality show-level drama that may be going on here that caused Jane to be ostracized from the camp still has me wondering:
Dwight and Feng were doing the head-on flashy booly thing. One in each locker there. But when Feng jumped out to head-on, I guess she was a bit too enthusiastic about it and it fell over. Either way, upon having recovered from the stun i realised it was on the ground.
That's a very energetic Head On !!!
It's so funny seeing it next to a locker that's still standing, it really looks like this one was just done with the game already XD
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Took this screenshot a long time ago. He kept trying to get my attention by hitting the wall up there and I didn't know where the sound was coming from for awhile until I randomly decided to look up and see hillbilly hanging out on top of the exit gate. I wonder if he can still do this. ๐
Rate my hiding spot
The locker got caught sleeping on the job!
(I loved that bug, one of my favourites right behind the skating survivors and noodle legs!)
Good old space billy, one of the best bugs in the game.Sadly you can't do it anymore, behaviour removed it a while back like they did with sky billy.
I was going for the four Undetectable hits while Tinkerer was equipped challenge and ran into this Mitherite running a Broken Key and these add ons. Qua?
Best spot ever
I got violated by a chatter at the end.
I see what he was going for... but all of it was undone by picking 1 wrong addon. So sad.
Many many moons ago I went against a clown who camped and tunneled out the obsession at 5 gens he was running dying light.
This happened back when SpaceBilly was still a thing. I tried a jump I knew on Ormond and well...
That happened.
Around the same time I found a way to escape the entity:
No matter how long I fell, I wouldn't come down. When I went for another chainsaw sprint, however I suddenly found myself in the middle of the map again.
Who's gonna tell her
I literally ran into the same Feng (okay, maybe not the same person but overall same build) a few months back !!!
Their answer to "Sprint Burst and Lithe ?" was "Yeah, and ?" and leaving the chat
I think they might just like making people ask ! XD
This. Hit a Feng while Haunted Grounds was active and she just didn't enter the dying state. That was a hmmmm moment for sure.(No one was running vigil, I checked)
lmao
Got one of those too from the other perspective. Was a bit late to screenshot though. Wished I could've gotten the culprit on it.
Dwight and Feng were doing the head-on flashy booly thing. One in each locker there. But when Feng jumped out to head-on, I guess she was a bit too enthusiastic about it and it fell over. Either way, upon having recovered from the stun i realised it was on the ground.
I have to try and dig up the screenshots but I had a game once with someone with the username Mathieu Cote (obviously not actually him) but the funny part was he was playing with 2 bodyguard Aces (with tuxedo and sunglasses). They ran around protecting him all game and dying for him.
Me loading into my next match... ๐
Edit: The Killer brought Fearmonger ๐ฃ
Well there's your problem, y'all got a hatchet lodged in the generator! That ain't gon' fix it! ๐ I swear I've seen that same thing happen with a bear trap eons ago.
I actually had this happen randomly when backing out of a lobby a while back.... the potential reality show-level drama that may be going on here that caused Jane to be ostracized from the camp still has me wondering:
That's a very energetic Head On !!!
It's so funny seeing it next to a locker that's still standing, it really looks like this one was just done with the game already XD
Get countered!
Seeing a David without dead hard, or namely with lithe or sprint burst. Might be different next patch but it alway throws me off.
I would, but I am genuinely concerned to post two conjoined injured female survivors teabagging me as a clip. Might get me banned.
Literally me with David