Whatever happened to getting BP codes?
Whatever happened to DBD releasing codes randomly for extra bloodpoints? I believe the last one we got was for lunar new year event but before that… I feel like last year they were always dropping BP codes here and there and then it suddenly just stopped. Now the codes are all for random charms that I feel like most people don’t really want? (I could be wrong)
As someone who loved getting BP codes please start doing those again. Please and thank you. 🙏🏾🥰
Comments
They probably stopped since its a bit easier to get a lot of bloodpoints now with the recent changes they made with the game.
LMAO! This is a joke right? 🤣🤣🤣 what changes make it easier to get BP exactly?
Well, there could be a few reasons:
The Holly pics were putting too much of a strain on the forums so they had to stop the codes to take stress off the servers
It's over 1 month since the last code was released. I think the priorities are different now.
That literally conflicts with their statements "all the BPs includes code and such would have more value" which they've made when all the costs in bloodweb items are lowered.
We need Holly & Olive here 😍
Bring on the pics!!
...alright, I'm sure the servers can take one more for the team
...did the lights just go out for everyone else?
Best thing about BP codes ❤️
though I feel like this is pretty normal? Codes will probably come back around anniversary and there are always times in between holidays/events were there are less..
Also RIP, got banned for suggesting to overload the servers with Holly and Olive pics, what a heroic task. You will be missed and we thank you for your service
Best post ever 🥰🥰🥰
Id rather would love to see Shard-Codes.
with the changes that were made to bloodweb, prestiging and role incentives, I don’t think bloodpoints are an issue anymore (they certainly haven’t been for me). I usually have more bloodpoints than I need and the only thing I do with them is level up survivors which feels kind of pointless to me. I guess I can see how the codes would be helpful for new players who are trying to level up and gets more items/addons/perks for their characters, but if you’ve been playing for a while, chances are you don’t really need the extra BP
Because the universal bloodpoint income(UBI) program has been shut down, also op your name really is something.
cat for dbd
Most of the BP codes were something laughable like 30k which didn't even get you through a larger bloodweb.
But yeah BP is a lot easier to get now due to the Role Bonus and because they made everything in the bloodweb cheaper than it used to be.
Okay?